New M+ season is melee unfriendly

Shoul’ve rolled a bm hunter.

It’s funny really, when you consider that BM hunter (supposedly) has it so easy by being able to stand at range but not having to stand still to cast, and yet we don’t see groups comprised of tank, healer and 3 BM hunters. (Not since BfA s4 MDI, anyway.)

Too squishy, damage pattern too flat, not great in pulls where mobs get heavily spread because pet movement isn’t as agile as an actual player.

Only if the player doesn’t use their brain when gearing. I play with 3.5k versa (before phial) and the Fyrakk tank trinket.

AOE burst during COTW (2 min CD) is insane, and AOE gets better both in and outside CDs as pulls get bigger, making it well suited to high keys.

I’m not sure that I totally agree with that, but even if it’s true, how many pulls get heavily spread when most groups run with a VDH tank?

However, your assumptions about BM make it clear why groups that specify “BL” actually mean, any BL except hunter.

A lot, especially in higher fortified. Most of NO, a lot of AA, HOI, Brackenhide etc.

It was a rhetorical question and I don’t agree with the answer (aside from the first part of NO). And I’m still with the other dps (or above them during COTW) even on the pulls that are spread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.