New Mount Ideas 🚀

Big fruit rocket, like a banana :banana: , or a melon :melon: .

An what would their names be and your ideas?

Since you know, they are changing the name of the Big Love Rocket

3 Likes

A giraffe mount officially named the long boi…

7 Likes

Covenant specific ‘wings’, as someone suggested a while ago, the expansion was worthless if we don’t get it when downing the last baddie to stand in our wake.

6 Likes

Big Banana mount? Sure, why not. I’m always pro more options.

Name? Uncle Frank’s Banana mount

2 Likes

Crosses fingers for a lynx mount

5 Likes

new engineering bikes and may be even cars or tanks would be awesome
one of the subboats was a steelforged dragon so i am still hopefull its related to some patch or expac

3 Likes

Mount sized version of the Necrolord jelly cat pet, who’s name you cannot write on the forums because it triggers the language filter…

Since he’s a bigger version, we’ll call him Biggles. Hopefully the forum filter will find that less offensive… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

Guess they have to rename the Mekkatorque Chopper, as Chopper is a slang term for the male ‘old chap’ :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

On topic, a mount size version of the tank thing in Arathi Highlands Warfront would be good

4 Likes

The fruit salad mount, where you sit in a giant floating fruit salad bowl.

2 Likes

I would love a yeti mount, but the original vanilla model (the revamped version), not that newer one we already have.

1 Like

From Reddit

9 Likes

Ram, more ram! RGB on top would be perfect.

1 Like

Some type of carriage, either a roman chariot or one of those egyptian litters with the 4 dudes holding you up.

4 Likes

I want the Fat Cat from the other game.

3 Likes

Flying yellow thing, big green ball.

1 Like

There was a cartoon called Dino Riders and one of the good guys, Questar I think, had some triceratops looking dino but his seat was on the side and he had some cannons on top. Ever since I’ve been wanting that instead of the usual sitting on top of the mount.

3 Likes

The Jaina mount. The real Jaina mount.

4 Likes

Yeah, let’s mount Jaina!!!

2 Likes

7 Likes

I want to be carried by a giant Murloc!

Mrrrlllgllrllg!

4 Likes