New Mount Ideas 🚀

Nothing wrong with being carried (looks at his poor m+ record this season and grumbles in an incoherent fashion)

4 Likes

I have said this before:
Engineering boots that gives you 100% run speed on your feet.

It just never happes

2 Likes

A Personal Necropolis bought from Maldraxxus which can fly with a Transmog vendor and a Repair Vendor which ought to be shadowlands gold sink.

1 Like

A venthyr themed carriage dragged by Ian hazzikostas in clown makeup would be sweet.

3 Likes

Wings for the win! :butterfly:

3 Likes

I want more ships

2 Likes

:peach: :dash: :poop: :lips: :heart_eyes: :banana: :sweat_drops: :tongue: :heartpulse: :boom: :rocket: :earth_africa: :monkey: :poop: :skull_and_crossbones:

You want to ride a murlock? Nothing wrong if it’s consensual I guess.

1 Like

They say car gives you freedom, but true freedom has always been a ship!

2 Likes

Can’t believe you chose a Barbossa scene from Stranger Tides. That was probably the worst PotC movie out of all
 u.u

1 Like

You really mean that?
For me that one was refreshing, without the original lovers couple it was more about Jack and the his messed up relationships :^)

Also Barbossa is the pirate captain

1 Like

Yes. The magic was gone there for me. Like it often is gone for me with the xth movie in a series, xth season in a series, xth album in a discography
 xth exp
 nevermind

Only if I can badly grab a passenger like the Kyrians do

2 Likes

Ahahahaha, awesome indeed. :wink:

1 Like

i would not want to mount a banana
 it sounds uncomfortable

1 Like

But if you ate that banana, could you not be prosecuted for murder of a fruit??

What about a plane mount or an airship mount like the one from blizzcon a few years ago?

More multi-seater mounts:

• Goblin Hotrod
  • Goblin Plane
  • Gnome Plane
  • Gilnean Carriage
  • Venthyr Carriage
  • Vulpera Caravan
1 Like

this is a fairly common occurrence among people with strong magnetism or as you call yourself witches. they need to constantly recieve new experiences, just like any sweet tooth needs just one more candy, otherwise the magic really fades. cause its the source of the magic who needs it, not you yourself.

Fart mount.

You basically just fart yourself across the world after some spicy food.