New Mount Ideas šŸš€

My dream mountā€¦ Everytime i see a Kyrian i think those beutuful wings could be awsom on a Horseā€¦

Closest weā€™ve had to that is Tyraelā€™s charger and that was locked behind an offer :frowning:

I am ALL for this

At this stage mounts are starting to feel a bit unrewarding, and are literally an extension of the tmog system.

Now Iā€™d be up for more mount equipment, different effects, maybe specific saddles for specific mounts so you actually got a functional reason beyond aesthetics to swap mounts?

But since weā€™re going down the new mounts path, how about a ā€œbuild your own mountā€ type thing? We start with basic models, Regular Horses, Wolves, Skeleton Horses, Sabrerons (or whatever the nelf kitties are called) and then can customize it with different armors, fx etcā€¦ I mean that is literally tmog for your mounts but at least it could give us some more cool ever green stuff to keep doing!

Giving a fresh coat of polygonal paint to the old vanilla mounts would be real rad tooā€¦ Some of them are starting to look a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit dated.

Praying mantis.

Iā€™d also like to see a change to flying carpets - instead of standing on them in that weird possition we should be sitting cross-legged!

1 Like

A sandworm of course.

Count me in!

Bless the Maker and His water
Bless the coming and going of Him
May his passage cleanse the world
May He keep the world for His people

:wink:

1 Like

Duck mounts when?

I want more options for a plane mount like the one you get from RAF.

How about a banana mount. Itā€™s quite popular on the beach.

Are you confusing Recruit A Friend with Royal Air Force???

Nope.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=307256/explorers-jungle-hopper

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.