New Mount Ideas 🚀

I want to see Red panda, Cheetah, Giraffe, Siberia musk deer, Mosquito, Rabbit, Snake and Kangaroo mounts.

Also here for the wings.

Although the engineering jet pack for flying and boots as a land mount would also be awesome.

1 Like

For me the ideal mount has a small model, fast and simple animation, and a pretty color scheme.

My old mount wish/idea in a new thread:

On a more goofy note:

1 Like

Did you just try to blame it on a “weird circumstance” that I find a movie you like rather boring? O_Ă”

Nah, I’m just bored by repetitive patterns and tiring storywriting real quick. I found Ian McShane’s Black Beard portrayal quite lame. Penelope Cruz’ role as his daughter was equally lame. And guess what, this is mainly blamed on the fact that director Gore Verbinski, who wrote the first three PotC movies in a way I dearly loved, walked the plank and got replaced by Rob Marshall for Stranger Tides. Not a movie director per se but a musical director. And it showed. His writing style gets the layman on board real quick for writing corny. Not so the critical mind or lore fan when it comes to lyrical expertise. Is nothing else than the current WoW disaster lore-wise really.

The source of magic in this regard is a writers style of storytelling. And it is very well myself that prefers one writing style over another.

I’d ask for a land mount.

Rideable worm please.

Make it appear from underground and have the character stand on it while holding a harness
 like surfing.

If it could carry two players it would be even more awesome. :wink:

Oh, and while we are at it, proper rafts, steam boats, sail boats and surfs as water mounts.

3 Likes

I wasnt writing about movie choices, but about other part of the message.
Obviously the quote of yours i used contained more than just movie, but if you chose to reinvent it as a blame on you better disregard whole post, since that wasnt my intention and i wont defend some distortion of my message.
I am not an accuser on the matter of choice/taste, you were a post above btw haha

You think you do but you dont. And that stork mount would cost small fortuneđŸ€”

Duck Mount now.

2 Likes

When I say the magic was gone it means the magic another writer was able to bring across with his writing and nothing else. Not some “magnetism” or “addiction to constantly make new experiences” all the time. In fact, I was not liking the movie BECAUSE of a new experience as in a new and in my opinion uncapable wirter. So distorting my words is was what - you - did. And I was giving a proper response. Please don’t interpret some unrelated intention into my initial writing and then try to analyse my personality based on that interpretation and I shall not do the same, thank you. :slight_smile:

Anyways more ship mounts still. :sailboat:

hmmm like the ‘‘big love rocket’’ mount ingame? i wonder how long until they will rename it

1 Like

Would have been cool if Hot Rod was available to mount.

Imagine a mount called banana, that is literally just a banana and nothing else. It would be worth 2 gold caps.

Hampter mount. One that makes a nice bönk noise when you hit a wall. I need this!

https://i.imgur.com/Fa5IVTB.jpg
3 Likes

Never knew I needed this in my life til right now!

2 Likes

The teromoths in Terokkar forest are rare cuties to ride if you aren’t allergic to pollen.

I don’t think we have a mana wyrm mount yet, either! :thinking:

Updated Tiger mount.

Since Zulian is very rare and only a few people have it.

Armoured Ducks

Tazavesh dragon boss

Pirate?dragon? Im sold

2 Likes

I always wanted a spitfire haha. I think there is an island plane but it does not look very nice.