New player looking for a guild

Hey there! I’ve just started out playing WoW on Draenor, and I’m looking for a guild to ask for help and whatnot. Don’t really know my way around that well.

Thanks!

HI there, not my guild but they are on Twisting Nether horde called Dark Puma they are nice guys and help new players alot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Donzie! ~

Aleilania, message me for a chat if your interested in a friendly, welcoming guild!

Ackersass#2322

Greetings Aleilania,

our guil/community is alway motivated to help and support new players. With us you will have people leveling, veterans, who try to help as much as they can, so you wont get lost in the big World (of Warcraft :wink: ) and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere without any pressure.

If you are interested you can check further information and how to contact us here:

Hoping to hear from you :slight_smile:

Imaginaerum: “A place you go to to heal your imagination.” A serene and tranquil place to calm the mind and soul. Not to be afraid to take a wrong turn and enjoy the scenery and the journey.

Even a noble warrior as myself cannot go on this journey alone! Even though I believe I can slay all the kings in this world, another noble warrior will always be good company. Together we will slay all the dragons in the world and will we endeavour our journey together! Two are stronger than one!
Come join me on my aid to help my faction! Help me with helping those in need and together we can conquer everything!

Imaginaerum is a newly formed guild looking for people to get stronger!
Our vision is to help create a safe and serene community to everyone who plays World of Warcraft. We want a community that helps others when they get stuck.
For now, we are a social guild who look to push m+ keys on every level with the occasional Glory, mount run or whatever it is you need done!
Fighting the toxic community is something we will try and lessen, so that’s why Imaginaerum was created.

The guild is housed on Draenor and will accept every noble warrior who dares enter the world of World of Warcraft!

Lok’tar Ogar!

I think you found a home with us!

I dont know if ur a die hard horde player or consider to start at a new realm but in emerald dream our guild “legacy of the fallen” has recruited some new players lately and under leading one of the officers they are lvling together and helping/teaching each other a bit around it. If ur interested in that add me on battlenet Ragnor#21272 or discord >Hades#4124