New player looking for active guild

Hi, I returned to WoW after a long break. Wrath of the Lich King was the last expansion I played so I have a lot of new things to discover and grind. However it’s more fun if you play with other people, therefore I hope that there is a guild out there that is mature, fun and doesn’t mind briefly explaining a bossfight.
I have one max level and several nearly max level chars on Burning Blade EU, so if there is an english speaking guild, hit me up!

Hey there i run a horde guild on Twisting Nether. We are currently preparing for raids, some of our players are new to the game so we are helping them out! If you’d like to have a chat, please message me on bnet - ackersass#2322

Thank you and good luck :slight_smile:

Come and have a look at Devilish Intentions!
We’re a small, old alliance guild located on dragonblight-eu. We do regular M+ runs, and cleared EP on heroic. Feel free to have a chat with me about how we do things in the guild, and what to expect. bnet-tag: Armandgrtn#2625

Hi there and welcome back to Azeroth. :slight_smile:

I hope your experience was nice so far. If you are still looking for a nice, helpfull and social guild I would like to introduce you to ours

We are not on your server, but we have a lot of people who started to level up new characters to join. so you would have people not only to play BfA content but also to level. We have new players, returnees and veterans motivated to help each other where they can.

If you think we are what you’re looking for, you can get our contact information from the link.

If you want to try another server and faction, our guild might interest you :slight_smile: If not - good luck to you in your travels!

Hi there Enceph - we are on Drak’Thul - Burning Blade server if you are still looking for a guild - we are Comparative Darkness give either myself “Petolemy” or “Carneades” a whisper in game or look for the guild! :slight_smile: