New player looking for guild

Hello,

New player looking for a guild to level and eventually raid. I’ve come from classic wow, played a rogue (badly) I really enjoyed Wrath, but want to move to retail, The War Within looks like its going to be epic! I have very little knowledge of retail. I want to play a healer, not decided on which class, something easy to learn and needed for raiding. I would be happy to take advise from the guild that I join. I have no idea which server to play on, I’m pretty much an open book. I work late Thursday nights, if your guild raids that night then I wont be able to join your guild.

Thanks for taking the time to read my rant.

Bayushi#2380

No Longer The Lost - Recruiting for TWW for social and raiding! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey, we might be a good fit for you, see post above :slight_smile:

One and ALL Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - waiting on you to have a talk.

Hi, you could think to join us ^^

Hey Dripstench, come check us out and see what you think :slight_smile:

Hey Dripstench,

First of all, the realm you play on matters not on retail with the crossrealm guilds that went live with the War Within prepatch went live last week :slight_smile:

Secondly, perhaps BEAST is something you like to be part of, see [A+H][Eonar] <BEAST> come prepatch with us :) to find out!