New player new guild

Hello!
Im just wondering as a pretty new player if there is any new guild or just a group of new players that trying to learn stuff/the game, then pls hit me up and I’d be glad to join u, doesnt matter what Realm as long as its alliance ! Im currently on Ravencrest, but as I said I could change!
:slight_smile:

Hey dude! Welcome to wow! We at Crimson Horde are currently recruiting new members! We are a nice group of people that don’t take life to seriously but also like to progress in the game and be competitive! We are on Horde, EU, Draenor… I know that isn’t ideal for you, but if you are interested search Crimson Horde in game and apply :slight_smile: stay safe!

Ahh just seen you was alliance, my bad!

Hi Tharunn,

Our guild, Braveheart (based in Argent Dawn) is always looking for new members to join our ranks, whether you’re just starting out or have lots of experience. We have a dedicated discord channel which has lots of helpful resources and a space where you can ask questions about aspects of the game (from PvE, PvP and RP) or about classes and specs.

Check out our recruitment thread here and get in contact if this sounds like the guild for you, if you’d like more information, add me on battle.net (Hystericxl#2223) or discord (Hystericxl#3376) and we can chat! Our discord is still open to all regardless if you join us or not (link is at the bottom of our recruitment post!) :relaxed:

Hey man we are a new alliance guild looking for people to join us we are called Flex Raiders

Feel free to message me on discord IIAnnaBananaII#4256

Here is more info about us as well make sure to check that out :slight_smile:

Guild: TRIAL RAIDERS

Server: GENJUROS - EU

Linked Servers : Bladefist, Frostwhisper, Zenedar, Darksorrow, Genjuros, Neptulon
Faction: Alliance

A newly formed casual PVE social guild is recruiting players for Dungeon & Raiding content. Our main focus is to enjoy the content in a relaxed & social atmosphere without any pressure to be a hardcore player.If you are interested in joining us, join the discord and send a DM to officers.

Discord : https://discord.gg/44DaZKgFXS