New PVP trinket OMEGALUL

But if you have the trinket as well, then you just place your own gate and go into that?

We’ll see how it works. To me it sounds like the trinket provides the entrance, but the realm you go into is shared. But I guess the PTR will reveal the details in due time.

Is it just me or does that thing screw over casters really hard?

1 Like

It’s great buff for Rdruids.

1 Like

Probably but then it means you can never use your trinket against Monk lest he does that. Not to mention if therr are two Monks they can do it twice and unless all your team is on you at all times they use it to give you their team (I’m eager to find those healers and casters in melee with their melee dps) then it’s rip.

It does sound like that. What I said just above quoting you remains though.

MMO requires players to grind to be competitive.

This news is brought to you by Internet Explorer.

1 Like

Pve warfront on pvp expension made a lot of friends to take a break to game.

As for the trinket useless.

It was never a PvP expansion, this legend has seen been living for too long.

Why would Blizzard make an expansion around content a very small amount of people play?

mop was pvp expension kind too , many new bgs and arenas. people didnt complain much. there were pvp resilience rating gears too.

but blizzard tried to make bfa pve format. fighting npcs on warfronts etc.

also if u wont bring pvp vendors back , why would u make conquest items 1 item per week. let people play pvp and if they play so much let ppl start to get 430 ilvl items in the second week which is september first week item. they gave 415 all the time.

when I played wotlk there were basc pvp vendors and high grade pvp vendors. high rating ppl used to get better gear , lower rating people used to get less ilvl gears.

Expension lack of many features which made people leave game.

1 Like

you approve brainless grinding??
this game was made for you buddy, do enjoy. you already picked the right class and everything.

8 Likes

That’s actually the problem. It’s sad, but everything that sounds cool is usually unhealthy for competitive PvP.

I’m pretty sure when it will be introduced it will be buggy af and ppl will abuse it

1 Like

Im waiting for the inception voids of a trinket in a trinket. Also if you enter the void and i do and duel you, would you then have max damage taken percentage I wonder.

Probably be a DC after that, phasing into another phasing into a phasing xD.

It could be really strong if you can for example Stargate a ToD or Gpy/bolt even karma maybe. I wonder🤔

This game had brainless grinding since 2004 mate. All MMOs do. It’s how they hook you in and keep you playing. Welcome to the Internet, enjoy your stay.

Also, you’re one to talk. Warrior is completely mongo.

Atleast has some counterplays. While DH literally none.

1 Like

Crazy how the top 200 isn’t literally teams of DHs then.

Crazy how in 2v2 there’s only DH. Also there are 10 dhs in top 200 how many do you want lol, there are more than it should be. Garbage

2 Likes

Because lack of content is why small amount of people play it and because people that’d enjoy it are quitting.

A lot more ppl engage in Classic PvP simply because it’s more fun. Why? WPvP exists. That doesn’t exist anymore due to sharding and Arena and BGs are the same thing over and over and they don’t even get balanced now.

It’s like asking “why do people not buy apples from me?” when you have no apples.

1 Like

Oh but ofc they will… Enjoy resto druids going for a drink every 1 min so we can finally enjoy our 99% dampening games that we always wanted.