New PVP trinket OMEGALUL

Moving goalposts, are we? You said DH has no counterplay, so if that statement is true then it would literally only be Demon Hunters. Since there’s every class in that top 200, your statement is clearly false.

There are more people not playing PvP today than there have been people playing arena seriously over the last 5 years lmao. The majority of people never touch Ranked PvP.

can we please, all collectively, imagine being this dense?
thx for the laugh Kelduril, you doing gods work.

So? A minority raid mythic raids and get the ahead of the curve from them. Are you asking for that mode to be deleted as well?

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/sv/global-stats/achievements/achievement-category-15271

1 Like

And? It’s PvE. People play PvE. They focus on PvE.

Not rocket science.

Way more people clear heroic than mythic. Why waste resources on a minority?
Do you understand now or should I try to dumb it down even more?
I’m really not sure I can do that.

PvP has been in this game since the start. Just accept it already.

Because you seem to miss that the cost of creating Mythic starting from Heroic is far less than focusing on PvP.

Thus they are making a small cost operation for a small demographic. Whereas a PvP expansion would appeal to very few.

Again, not rocket science. It’s not like Mythic costs billions. I’m pretty sure they start with Mythic and then dumb it down, anyway.

And i explained why in the message you reacted to.

the very few exists because these things doesn’t happen

Making PvP more attractive by appealing a PvP expansion would be a right step to push up participation. it’s not really hard making PvE at the same time attractive too.

But it would cost resources on PvP which blizzard wouldn’t spend even if it’s success might be higher than rolling out an usual pve expansion as we knew from the past.

How can you be so sure about that?

The amount of bg’s and arena maps added to the game is far less than the amount of raids, especially if you add in dungeons to it all. Rebalancing the spec’s in numbers and to a lesser degree design throughout the expansion is pretty much the same, at best.

PvP requires interesting spells for the classes, adding trinkets with effects is always a risk. Gear with effects have generally not been popular. So I’m guessing a fair amount of the pvp players would rather see that part reduced.
Pve requires interesting spells, gear and boss encounters. Boss encounters that needs to be renewed so it’s not just repeats from older contents. Same goes for the gear.
The look of the pvp gear has often been recolours from the pve counterpart.

I don’t know, by the points I can think of here it sounds like pve requires a far more amount of resources. Even if we just focus on raids.

Also, if they should focus on where the highest amount of players are in pve it should probably be m+, I’m guessing that by now that scene is drawing far more players than raids. They are easier to organize afterall.

Assumption. People go where the gear is easiest to acquire.
Not to mention that lot of people from the pvp scene has quit, especially in bfa since the more casual players are now struggling to get gear upgrades and the gear disparity between players are by now huge.

I’m pretty sure Blizz has had tools over the last 15 years to know this better than you, bruh.

Because Mythic - Heroic is just removing 1 or 2 mechanics and downscaling coeffs in HP and dmg done. PvP is developing something new entirely.

Backed up by facts. How long does a BG queue take? How long does a heroic dungeon queue take? There’s your answer.

People PvE far more often than they PvP.

Completely stupid comparison as HC dungeon requires 5 people whereas random BG requires at least 20. It’s normal to have 4 other people faster than 19+.

Whose fault is that I wonder

DH players can’t help it. It’s in their nature.

1 Like

Except HC dungeon requires a Healer and Tank and random BG does not.

So no, if they had the same amount of players queuing for both, the BG should start way faster.

No one’s ? In 15 years of WoW PvE has always been more popular than PvP. Even if you want to pull out the big bad Blizzard rabbit out of your funny hat there’s nothing to argue here, PvE has always been the main focus of not just WoW but pretty much every MMO.

Except that if there is one healer in one of the factions the matchmaking will try to find a healer for the other too, and because you have high chances to have at least one healer somewhere then you’ll need the healer in the enemy team. BG matchmaking always tries to put same tank heal dps mix in the two teams (people then change spec upon entering but well).

1 Like

Been in plenty BGs with 0 healers and 5 mins of waiting

Watches pvp participation more than halve in legion s1.

“N-nobody’s f-fault…” t blizzard/blizzard shill

Might it be because they ruined pvp reward and progression system in Legion and BFA, and the class design is garbo?

You realise that’s an impairment against both PvE and PvP, and doesn’t influence the gap, right?

The raids and the dungeons, the environments and additional trash mobs are also there? You aren’t playing among blocks.

I also gave more examples of how it demands more resources but I guess you don’t want to pretend to have lost that argument.

Bg queue is dependant on faction balance, you know…?

PvP used to be far more active than it is today, but then again, pvp also used to give some proper rewards instead of some rng vendor trash.
Only time random bg’s have had a increased activity in bfa has been when the masses were grinding honour for their pvp essence, even epic bg queues were 3 minutes max, which pretty much supports my claim that a fair amount of people go where the gear is located.

Then it should have been 0 healers on each side, which by the way, in my experience have been rather unusual in bfa. The vast majority of bg’s will have healers, and when there are healers both sides will have a similar amount of them as well.
So we can then draw the conclusion that there’s some sort of matchmaking going on.