New races for the Horde

I had this idea. What would you think about making Hozen and Mogu playable for the Horde. Think about it. Both were allied to the Horde or other races at some point. Hozen befriended the Horde in Jade forest. Mogu befriended the Zandalari back when Lei-Shen was still the ruler. If we can make it so then I think nothing stands in the way here. What do you think about it? Let me hear your thoughts.

2 Likes

I can see the Hozen but not the Mogu, as the Mogu are legit crazy enemies both the horde and alliance hate.

You bring up the old friendship between the Mogu and Zandalari and fail to mention that they attacked Pandaren and enslaved them, you know the race the Horde are allied with. im surpised Ji was ok with the Zandalari joining the horde to begin with.

Also the Mogu atacked the Zandalari if youve played the quests there in Dazar Alor.

but anyway here are some other races ideas

• Gnolls
  • Gil Goblins
  • Sethrak
  • Ogre
  • Tuskarr
  • Forrest Trolls (Revantusk Tribe)
4 Likes

Amani are better.

1 Like

i do agree. But appearance wise there is no difference. Its just that one is allied with the horde, and the other is too busy being killed every expansion

I agree about these…I would love to play buff trolls! And ogres of course.

1 Like

Both these races would be lovely editions. They have been requested for as long as the High elf request.

if im not mistaken, i remember i read somewhere that the hardest part of Ogres is creating the females. But they had considered adding them

1 Like

Who would like to join that faction? Kill the horde, it means nothing

1 Like

You are playing with fire. Erevien will not tolerate this kind of talk in his own thread. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

speaking of which, Doron just dropped a video about this very topic lol.

2 Likes

That should simply become a customization option, because in my opinion, it’s fine, if darkspear have Forrest Trolls, Amani Trolls, etc. living in their tribe. Why not…

I totally forgot about Taunka. I would love to play as one of them since WotLK. They could just add them to regular Tauern via customization.

I think they should add the Erevien race

Racial: Instantly deals fatal damage to all Aliance players withing 500 yards. 1 sec cooldown.

3 Likes

Indeed i do not.

Vengeance for Zul’jin!

You ll make a topic for the alliance too soon arent you…

1 Like

Never. The alliance is doing fine. Bfa catered to them in every way possible. It is about time their plot armor drops. They deserve to lose something important.

We plot to conquer Orgrimmar.No Capital anymore

1 Like

You can also take out Thunderbluff while you are at it. Nobody would miss that trash place.

Hozen as a playable race would be wicked.

We like the way you think.

As always, you have my support Erevien the Great

1 Like

Welcome aboard my friend. I always encourage fellow Horde patriots. Your takes are most sherished.

1 Like

I’m a Gnome disguised as an Orc.
But fear not, when the invasion begins, I will assist you.

Same if an Alien invasion is upon Earth. I will help the Aliens

1 Like