New Services Advertisement Policy

as usual these days with blizzard-activision they shoot themselves in both feet just to make a few million more dollar bills , their god is money , all they scheme about is making more money us the clients who pay a sub should tell them to make this game free to play as by now after nearly 20 years of money grabbing management blizzard must be rolling in cash time they spent some on improving our game instead of breaking it, messing it up and pandering to the elitist jerks and crooks making a living off the back of wow sadly as they say in america money talks .

It’s been over a week since I made this video and nothing has changed in group finder.
at times 90% of listed groups in Raids are sellruns. If you look for the non fated raids it definitely is more than 90% - most of them even listed for the wrong raid.
They are there at all times of the day and this tells me those listings have to come from people with a different interest than making a couple coins with their guild group.

Honestly I don’t even know what the “law” is on this. If there is one it’s not being enforced at all - that is for sure.
The group finder is getting close to being unusuable again, like it was at the beginning of Shadowlands BEFORE blizzard made a rule that you were not allowed to offer “services” (it’s what we call it now) on the group finder.
If the social contract is another fluke like this things will be back to normal in no time. The thing is, with stuff like this it’s not a one off where you enforce it for a month and things just magically find a new equilibrium and are good from there on. You have to be on top of this all the time. We are all paying subscriptions here, even the people who don’t pay subscriptions because they pay in gold, another person pays you a bigger sub than you would normally get for that. We are paying customers and want a working product of sorts. It does not need to be perfect, but it needs to be usable. And group finder is barely usable.
You can’t just let people deal with a mess all the time. I get it, there’s a lot more interesting markets now that make more money - but regardless - we pay money for this and pay for the upkeep and usability of this. So at least put that money into the service side of that product.

Oh yeah as if we believe this. Advertisement is worse than it has ever been. Blizz’s answer is ban a couple then stick head back in the sand. Try doing actual CS and monitor these channels and LFG. It ruining the game no wonder WoW is at such a low player base at the moment.

Please, take action on the boosters.
You made this policy? good, it takes 1 person to check Boosting groups and ban them.

This is just horrible. Half the group finder is always full of WTS groups and it’s ofc for RMT through webpages claiming it’s for ingame gold. Groups that’s been up in the finder for hours and hours and not taken down by blizzard. I keep reporting but it’s just filling up without end. Are you gonna do something about this?

Same group called WTS Fated Nathria has been up for 6 days, I mean come on, 6 days? And it’s not been taken down as its clearly violating the rules of the group finder. It’s refering to wowvendor.gg which obviously is taking real money for their services… How can this not be banned already?

2 Likes

Yet the shadowlands raid group list is overflown with wts and in the description they have a web address where you can buy stuff for real money. It looks to me like they are not trying enough.

1 Like

As I said:-

• No character found with the specified name.

Your charter is a hot he look like going to go on a picture good job ,I going to tell Betsy about you too.

1 Like

Any update on getting the old UI back?

/leave 5 was the first thing I did when I came back after a 6 months break. Amazed Blizzard still allows this crap.

I want to see clearly if someone has items that have been obtained through boosting means. I want to see an icon in group finder by their name which says “1 icon” or “5 icon” depending on the number of items they have bought. I personally want to avoid choosing these people for m+ because they are not well practised for higher keys.

1 Like

X amount of people across EU and UK all play Warcraft by using their own hard earned real money, why should we pay a Subscription just to pay of lazy people who work in real life just like the rest of us pay for in-game services. those Lazy folks should be banned because they are ruining the Social Community side of what this game should be bringing… i did a little experiment other day, i tried one of these so called WTS business for M+ etc and because i said to them give me 5min to get gold sorted and then bam they blocked me… go figure

yet boosting still happening xDDD

People break the rules, colour me shocked!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.