New Start on the Horde

Good Day

Ive been an alliance player ever since i first played this game, took a break just after bfa and have returned and looking to do a complete total fresh start on the horde side, im throwing the feeler out to see what guilds are out there, now ideally id like to get back into raiding but that wont happen straight away as this is a total new start, now im an older player so im not looking to join a young guild more an adult environment, i only get to game evevenings from around 19:45 -20:00 uk time, if there maybe anything out there please give me a shout.

Thank you

Hi Leoandus! Welcome to the horde, you’re gonna love it! :smiley:
Our active, friendly guild on Magtheridon server could be the new horde home you’re looking for! Our guild is most active in the evenings and our raids start at 8PM UK time. Most of our lovely guildies have jobs and/or kids so it’s a fairly mature environment; we know real life comes first! :smiley:

We do loads of stuff together, like raiding normal and heroic; running loads of M+; social events for achievements and transmog or playing games in game; we have an active Discord server for keeping in touch even when we can’t be online in game!
Our normal raids are the perfect way jump back into raiding in a chilled out, friendly group once you’re 120 and ready to roll! We generally have plenty of people about for running M+/M0 for gearing up and having fun!

If our guild sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you have! :smiley:

Hey Leoandus

Casualty a 28+ guild for people with obligations is still looking for DPS.

Check the forums for our recruitment post or have a look @ www. casualty-guild .com to see what we are all about.

Raid times are :
Monday 20.30>22.30
Thursday 20.30>22.30
This is server time tho.

Take a look if you like it you can apply @ casualty forums.

Greetz
Wehe

blazed redemption are looking for more people for 8.2 so waiting wont be a problem :slight_smile: we will be looking to clear hc and do m+ on the side /w me ingame if u wanna chat

Hey!

Add me to btag for a talk: decrakass#2249

Hello Leo,

I’m glad to have read your post today, as I’m currently recruiting for a new reroll guild. Incase you aren’t aware of what these sort of projects are, basically the aim is to get like minded players together to have a fresh start at WoW.

We will aim to clear end-game content at a rate/intensity that suits the majority of the guild. I realise you’re currently looking for a horde guild… this reroll project has not decided which realm and faction we will play on (subject to member votes) but for sure it will be a well populated server.

Please see the associated wow forum post here: *NEW* Reroll Project

Drop me a message on bnet if you’re interested: Brad#2280

Thanks
Brad

Hey there … and welcome to the Dark Side!!! :yum:

I run an 18+ horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos. We are a social/casual raiding guild primarily made up of people erm … a little older than 18 :stuck_out_tongue: Most of us have families, jobs, responsibilities and complicated real lives, and just play wow as a way to enjoy a bit of down time and occasionally kill a few bad guys.

A lot of our members are altaholics … ie, they like to play a variety of characters depending on how the mood takes them … and have a wide array of interests, from those who have no interest in raiding but do dungeons, achievements, exploring, pet battles, collecting, etc, to those who raid a little or a lot.

As such, there’s a wide range of experience within the guild … so there’s usually someone who can answer questions and help with problems.

We raid casually … we only focus on Normal and Heroic level raids (we might pop into a Mythic if we’re bored and have the enthusiasm for it … but it’s usually at the end of an expansion, or into an old raid for acheivements).

We have no attendance requirements for raiders … nor any rank requirements. Any member of the guild can sign up for any raid, as often or as irregularly as they want. Obviously there are some gearing requirements … but that’s it.

Our raids are usually on a Wednesday and a Friday, 9.30pm to midnight server time (8.30 to 11pm UK time), with the occasional additional raid on a Sunday late afternoon.

We’re probably what you’d class as a “mid-range” guild for numbers. There’s usually someone on during the day, but it’s usually only in single figures (not including the weekends). Evenings are busier … ranging from perhaps half a dozen to 30+ online at the same time.

We have our own Teamspeak server for raid communications, plus discord for any other comms, including with non-guild members - we also use discord as an offline guild chat - share pictures of our pets, that type of thing :stuck_out_tongue:

We do have a recruitment process, which includes an application form … which does put some people off … but honestly I feel that it is worth it. (but then … I would say that :smile:)

If you’d like some additional information you can check out our realm forum advert: [H] <Dark Wolves> Social & Casual Raiding Guild (18+)

Or you can go direct to our website at www.darkwolves.eu

Regardless of what you decide, I wish you all the best finding a suitable home.

Hello

Any chance can catch you for chat about this?

1 Like

Found, chatted :wink:

Edit … well … you found me lol