New tauren leader [spoiler]

Isn’t that what we do here the whole time?

Thing is that it’s overshadowed any other character trait he has. When we see him he usually does something like that. It reached the point where it’s his most defining characteristic.

I would also have liked Garrosh better, if he wasn’t a racist knobhead to his own subjects, but what can you do?

3 Likes

You have one instance of him doing this.

1 Like

usually, the difference there is that you have newer insights. i’ve seen nothing but constant mentions of Baine being an alliance sympathiser because of derek and because of letters.

i’m tired of it. no one looks beyond that, because:

and nothing else. opposition ignores the nature of the tauren, opposition ignores what might have influenced him in doing this and opposition doesn’t consider that maybe, just maybe, there’s a bigger plan ahead from this.

read him better. maybe if you read him with as much understanding as sylvannas, you could’ve gotten to a better conclusion than ‘racist knobhead’.

but you probably won’t.

3 Likes

I actually like Garrosh, however i believe that it was what ultimately turned the Horde against him. Thus i would have liked him better, if he hadn’t been.

And i’ve aknowledged that they don’t really fit into the Horde in the past, as far as motivations and such are concerned. They don’t have a major blood feud with any aliance race or much of a grievance really, besides the Northwatch campaign in cata. But those who pursued that grievance got banished by baine.

Alsow ith the backstory we know now the Mogu very much so made it their nature, before they split and went north, after the Mogu were overthrown by Shao Hao.

Hated him long before BfA was a thing.

2 Likes

fair answers, if you don’t like him, fine by me. i don’t like him in his current personality either. it doesn’t banish the fact that, just because he didn’t choose to bash an alliance skull senselessly or kissing sylvannas’ rotted booty means he’s not following his and a tauren’s typical nature.

the barrens tauren debaucle - idk why thats still there but sure i guess - is fair enough as well. baine could have been more aggressive there. but that’s far away from the events of now.

1 Like

Not that far:

screw me sideways with a warhammer.

i must go, my people need me.

See, people don’t like it when the Tauren leader acts in his enemies benefit, while they are invading and sieging his lands. Which, if the mission table is of any indication, they are.

It’s cataclysm, all over again.

you never know, we might find the next hinted tauren leader present here. if baine’s gonna get ‘replaced’.

i vote for muln.

I’d like Aponi.

Or to ruffle things up a bit, Magatha.

not magatha :frowning: she’s cooler as that crone that has a hidden agenda.

aponi could be one. would extend on the sunwalkers’ stance on the war.

Best to start serving sooner rather than later. All the Scourgelord titles might be gone by the time you get around to it.

sweats furiously

It’s a shame how far Baine has fallen, that even the murderer of his father makes a more fitting leader than himself.

1 Like

Nah, but Baine will stay.
Mayla needs a husbando. Even if she currently has spine for both.

maybe baine will get what mayla’s ancestry got. some random shirtless dude showering approvals and rewarding with a new rack.

1 Like

Knowing how they handle Baine, it would probably mean having Kragwa appearing before him and gifting the dude a bald pate and a huge beer belly.

Characters like Baine aren’t visited by muscled centaur Gods.

are you saying their child will be some sort of…

horrific, furry horny toad?

You get the idea.

a beautiful creature