New to WoW. What's the best profession for hunters?

I’m only on level 26, but I was wondering which profession is the most lucrative for hunters?

Thanks!

1 Like

It depends on what you want.

With LW-ing you have a few pieces of gear that might be upgrades, but if you want to raid will be replaced eventually. Best to combined with skinning.

With engineering you can make a helm and a gun and many other fun things, like portals, toys and pets. Even some mounts. Mining is good with this one.

With Alchemy you can make potions and flasks, that you can use and sell. Best to combined with herbalism.

Tailoring or Blacksmithing does not make much sense for a hunter. Inscription has some items you can sell on the AH, but Alchemy is better for that. Enchanting could be combined with LW-ing, so you can enchant your own gear or sell the enchants. But you need to find an other way to get leather for leatherworking then.

If you want to make gold, gathering professions are always good.

And never forget, there is not really a best choice in this game. It all depends what you like and how you play with it.

6 Likes

Thank you! I have picked Alchemy and Herbalism. Guess I made the right combo!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.