New world tree cannot be placed in centaur zone

How about building a city in Val’sharah?

you are aware the tree is still there in Hyjal it has not gone anywhere
same goes for Teldrassil its a massive charred stump that would have to be removed.

im not happy about it either but from a lore standpoint it kind of makes some sence since the plains is also home to the green dragons there closest ally (and a good line of defense if it were ever attacked again)

1 Like

I just hope they’ll finally remove the Teldrassil wounded and the refugees on every corner from SW… I don’t think Nelf players will experience a win here, but I might!

2 Likes

I think the coolest thing would be if the tree took root on the Dragon Isles and its roots went through the dream portal, creating Night Elf settlements outside of all of the dream portals on Azeroth. It would really cement the idea that they’re protectors of nature and that they’ve chosen regrowth instead of hatred so long as the Night Elves still respect druids of the Horde a la Moonglade.

I’d prefer to see the Night Elves reclaim a portion of Kalimdor and for a new world tree to grow there. Ideally with the Gilneans reclaiming Gilneas so the Night Elves don’t have to share a city with anyone else.

The game needs to move away from the idea of Kalimdor belonging to the Horde and the Eastern Kingdoms to the Alliance.

1 Like

I think it’s a ridiculous decision too, what they should’ve done (imho) is give the night elves Hyjal, plant the seed underneath Nordrassil so it could change the OG World Tree, restore two of the three night elven blessings and keep the Well of Eternity covered by a new, upgraded tree.

It could’ve been a cool mix between a World Tree and one of those Ardentree’s, with a settlement for the night elves on one side (with a new Temple of Elune), neutral Cenarion quest zone could remain untouched and then lorewise the night elves could’ve spread out over Hyjal zone to recuperate.

You can’t do that, the Aerie Peak, Highvale, and Gilneas :tm: are Alliance “territories” west of Thoradin’s Wall.

Also Thoradin’s Wall is the wrong side, the stairs are on the Forsaken side of the wall.

You didn’t, though.
Forsaken territories:
Ambermill,
The Sepulcher,
Forsaken High Command,
Forsaken Rear Guard,
Forsaken Front,
Alterac,
Tarren Mill,
Sludge Field,

• tower checkpoints through both zones.

The Alliance has:
Fenris Keep,
Shadowfang Keep,
Southshore.
Purgation Isle (maybe?).

So try again, Horde propoganda tool.

Won’t work because again that’d be next to two Horde capital cities (lorewise, not ingame). And then the Horde cities are situated higher than Val’sharah so they’d have the high ground.

They’re not their closest allies, if they were, were were they when the Horde genocided them?

Also, the plains are also home to the tauren, a Horde race.

The Alliance has more “homeless” races than the Horde at this point.

The void elves, gnomes, worgen (twice) and night elves, compared to the Horde’s… uuuh, mag’har?

(Void elves might be up for discussion, but I don’t consider a tent or two a “home” (yes I know Suramar and Highmountain are neutral, but so is Mechagon)).

1 Like

you know what would be the final nail in the coffin for Night Elves.

If Elune randomly showed up one day and said her favourite children are now the Trolls.

1 Like

Hm… I don’t know… Make that the start of the neveln campaign to slay the traitorus goddess, and it might even be kinda fun… Not exactly ideal, but going savage and punching above their weight with a long-term motivation that could lead to conflict between numerous peoples wouldn’t be the worst story Blizz ever had, not even for nelven pride.

1 Like

That means those zones are contested now. And Shadowfang keep is the most important Settlement of Silverpine so at least half of it is in alliance hands.

Just a handful of Zandalari outcasts worship her. That is not enough to be considered her favorites.

Just the Worgen. All allied races of them got their own hub. But the Mag’har and Vulpera have nothing.

By that logic, there’s orcs and trolls in Ashenvale and Darkshore, so those are contested (meaning nelfs have absolutely zilch), so the Forsaken still have 3.5 zones more than their Alliance counterpart.

(Tirisfal, Gilneas, half of Silverpine, half of WPL and half of Hillsbrad).

So the Horde, essentially, has hegemony over Kalimdor and the Broken Isles while the Alliance has… half of the EK I guess :person_shrugging:

If the Forsaken lost Hillsbrad ans Silverpine because they’re contested, then the night elves and worgen lost Ashenvale, Gilneas and Darkshore because they’re contested because of sizeable Horde presences.

So I can settle for the equal amount of refugee races, but the vulpera have Vol’dun still while the worgen/nelves have nothing (yet). :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Vol’dun is controlled by the Sethrak and Draenor now belongs to Yrel and her fanatics. Worgen are about to get Gilneas back since Calia is vouching for them on the council. Lightorged have the Vindicaar, Mechagnomes have Mechagon, Dark Iron Dwarfs have Shadowforge City and Kul Tirans have the entire Island of Kul Tiras. even the void elves got their own pocket dimension with Telogrus. Seems the alliance won hard in the land game.

By that logic, half of Blackrock Mountain is controlled by the Blackrock Clan, stop shifting goalposts.

Agreed on mag’har bieng refugees, btw. (Even if they’re more evil than Azeroth orcs and deserved all of it).

She’s been vouching for them for 3 years now, worgen are still waiting (thats outside of the fact that the Horde can’t ever be trusted to keep a promise).

Why are you dragging in Allied Races when I said refugee races?

Hardly, if you’d tally up the lands the Horde kept + what they conquered from the Alliance + who joined their empire of genocide (all in-Lore ofcourse), the Horde comes out as the clear winner. (As they’ve done after every genocidal war).

Also how come three tents in Telogrus Rift count as their own zone (even if there are multiple races there), but a bunch of caravans in Vol’dun don’t count as their own zone? Whats the difference?

Alliance has more land than the Horde.
Alliance has more characters than the Horde.
And the Alliance won more battles during the war than the Horde.

The Dev’s have a strong Alliance bias it is a fact.

I include all races. And right now more Horde races are refugees. Night elves are about to get a new tree on the dragon isles while the Forsaken are left with rotten and stinking Undercity with no graphical updates.

Spoken like a true partisan.

And while we are at it. You don’t need to have land to have a good story. Ask Tyrande and Genn.

Would the alliance give us the same privilige if we reversed roles? I doubt it.

Except they’re not. Maybe the mag’har but atleast they live with other orcs.

Meanwhile the Forsaken got their home back, the vulpera still have their desert and the worgen and night elves line the streets of Stormwind’s canals as refugees sleeping outside like hobos.

Which is even worse because “their” new home is right next to a tauren settlement, who are befriending the local centaur army.

So it’ll end up with the nelves probably bieng forced to share “their” new tree with people that tried to genocide them.

So you’d actually be alright with orcs and blood elves losing their lands to the Alliance… aslong as the story is good?

Ofcourse not, why would we give monsters, genociders, invaders from another world and the death any right to destroy any nature around them, a base to build up for their next campaign of genocide?

Would you give cockroaches in your house the privilege of owning a room? A brown bear? A poisonous snake? Ofcourse not, you’d call an exterminator or proffesional to remove them.

Bovan is dead and Centaur joining the Horde is not certain.

If we lose Orgrimmar and Durotar but all great leaders of the past get resurrected then I would count this as a win.

Alliance partisanship keeps being disgusting. You are a great example of why Blizzard should not give in to your demands. Be lucky you have Calia, Thrall and Baine on your side otherwise this sharade of a Horde council would be over in 5 seconds and replaced with people not so willing to let grudges pass.

Oh, so those tauren didn’t settle next to the future night elf capital? The entire tribe just up and left?

The New Horde didn’t lose many great leaders tho, Cairne and Grommash but thats about it.

Calia Menethil the traitor who has been stalling to return Gilneas to its rightful people for 3 years.
Thrall the orc who caused every war of genocide against the Alliance since the Third War because he appointed Garrosh.
Baine thanks for helping me reclaim Thunder Bluff now we’re gonna blow of Theramore, are on our side? Don’t make me laugh.

If those warcriminals and traitors are on the Alliance side then it’s certain there’ll be another war of genocide against the Alliance within a couple years, lol.

I mean everyone. Not just those from the new Horde. And even from those the numbers are great. Want me to name all of them? I can do this all day.

One small tribe. Not the entire race. They are there because the Maruuk allow it. There will be no conflict with the night elves. Especially now that the green dragons guard over them too.

The green human who is only considered wise because a Lordaeron noble raised him to be civilized. Like Golden said. The true Orc turned evil on purpose.

The princess of Lordaeron who has more friends with the alliance then the Horde and only exists to shift the Horde council decisions in favor of the living humans and peace not the good of the Forsaken .

He opposed bombing Theramore and ran crying into the forest to mope about it. He is now butt deep into Anduin and does everything to put his own faction at a disadvantage.

Oh, so you want the Demon Horde back, basicly?

Well that’d be fair of the Alliance got all their historic great leaders back too, y’know Anestarian Sunstrider, Kael’thas Sunstrider, Medivh, Anduin Lothar, Sylvanas Windrunner, Nathanos Marris, Varian Wrynn, Arthas Menethil, Terenas Menethil II, Daelin Proudmoore etc.

Which are all claims done by the Shatterspear Tribe of Horde Jungle Trolls too, we know how that turned out (they’re the sole remaining inhabitants of Darkshore).

All orcs fall back into savagery and murder, as shown by Thrall. If he was truly wise ans civilized he’d ensured all orcs were interned or drowned at sea. He’s nothing more than an experiment that proved orcs are by nature monsters that love war, no matter if you raise them alongside humans.

Atleast she can be contained by the Desolate Council, unless her vote outweighs those of four others?

Also, thats nothing compared to the Alliance, two of the three largest navies on Azeroth are ruled by orclovers Anduin and Jaina, and the third one is a Horde navy.

Genn and Turalyon have been mindcontrolled or tricked by Faol of the Forsaken to see Forsaken as people instead of monsters.

And yet, and yet. Here we are with the tauren still members of the Horde, with tauren seen on every battlefield, fighting alongside the orcs during every genocide.

Baine gives a good showz but when it comes down to it he doesn’t lead his people from the Horde, he doesn’t challenge mak’gora against the genocider warchief, no instead he sends his people to aid in the genocide.