New WoW Classic Realms Added: Ashbringer, Dreadmist, & Dragon's Call

Wow, you really adding Ashbringer this late? Disappointed…

4 Likes

People are saying medium and even low population realms have queues even with layers, so what does that mean to removing them after some months? Are you aiming to make every realm low-medium pop?

1 Like

This is actually really late, many people have started to lvl and maybe dont want to start over, people have guilds friends etc, if you guys add server people should be able to transfer there instant

5 Likes

With a massive amount of people trying to reroll into newer, less populated realms the situation will just reset into square one and repeat itself. :frowning:

1 Like

We just opened Рок-Делар (Rhok’delar), an additional Russian PvP realm.

14 Likes

Blizz stop opening servers all the time, just lock the already full ones and wait until all are crowded.

My three servers are still at low, we need people too in a few weeks / months. If you open servers nobody will ever join us and we will lack players as soon the tourists are gone.

3 Likes

Please give the option to trans to a lowpop server then, many already took their time and leveled to 15+. To encourage these players to concider a server swap a server transfere would be the best!

5 Likes

Please open more ENGLISH PVP realms and let us transfer our characters. Hell my friends and I would gladly pay for a character transfer at this point.
People have taken days off from work to sit in 5 hour long queues.

8 Likes

Blizz is trolling

2 Likes

Nice troll Blizzard.

3 Likes

Why release 1-2 servers every now and then? Why not release like 10-15 or even 20 servers at once with a remark on them being merged at some point? Yes, some players will have to do a name change when that happens, but at least paying customers gets to PLAY THE GAME.

4 Likes

too late. free transfer or we’re not changing.

2 Likes

Blizzard, what is the plan man?
I have rerolled on the Razorgore server last night cause i couldnt get through the queue… leveled my char to 15 and now you ask me to reroll on another server…

7 Likes

The Spanish community deserve 1 single server JUST ONE

7 Likes

Let us transfer our leveled chars.

1 Like

No blizzard.
You should offer free Character transfers and guildtransfers.
It’s not enough to open new realms. people have already stared playing and will refuse to reroll this late.

We need free transfer, or open this new servers is a joke!

2 Likes

according to wowhead there are 138k ppl in que on the english european servers alone. I know it is launch day trafic which is significantly higher than everage trafic later down the line, but even if it drops down by 75% we still have about 2k que on each server. are you kidding me? how will we ever going down to one layer in phase two with this?

4 Likes

Sh*ttiest game launch in the history of games GG :slight_smile:

12 Likes

For God sake!!
Open Spanish servers!!!
Spanish will move to spanish servers, even loosing their chars, but they not gonna move to another english one.

11 Likes