New WoW Classic Realms Added: Ashbringer, Dreadmist, & Dragon's Call

Due to extremely high demand, we’ve established the following new WoW Classic realms in this region:

Name Type Language
Ashbringer PvP English
Dreadmist PvP English
Dragon’s Call PvP German
Рок-Делар (Rhok’delar) PvP Russian

We suggest that players choosing a realm consider one of these, as the other realms currently marked as “High” or “Full” population will experience lengthy queues.

Thank you!

11 Likes

Not enough

2 pvp servers to try and balance the load

Come on you know it needs more than that

13 Likes

How about free transfers to them?

55 Likes

It wont make a dent in the queue time

10 Likes

anything about the long queues on the medium servers?

10 Likes

and no spanish lol

30 Likes

Are you just going to keep making new servers and hoping people move? This isn’t a scalable solution.

29 Likes

Create one Spanish server… Solve the issues!

32 Likes

lul just got dced me and my whole crew at once for no reason while exping now in queue in 1500+ (and we are playing on stonespine for no queue lul)

7 Likes

Sorry Blizzard, that’s still not enough… What about all the spanish people still crying out for a Spanish server? I bet your could make 2 Spanish and 2 German and 4 English and they would still hit high population

22 Likes

This CAN NOT be the solution for the login and layering dc problems. Throwing more servers at us, where nobody wants to play, especially when they have to split up from there guilds is just not smart.

9 Likes

Add a Spain Server its so clearly needed and wanted

18 Likes

We need at least one more PVP server for RU region. Both servers have a high queues

3 Likes

One eng server, one…
El oo el!

2 Likes

over more than 10 pvp servers in english, 3 in german and 2 in French… Spanish community gets 0 servers?

10 Likes

Waay to late blizz, you should have added this before. People are not gonna change now unless they get a free transfer. To many friends has been able to play for some time and already reached lvl 18+ and wont change, and you cant expect players to leave their guilds and friends they have planned to play with. You need to increase the layers and server caps as well as adding more servers and Free Transfers, and if it turns out that in the future the server pop goes down, merge it with another one that is getting lower as well.

22 Likes

Hohoho. Medium and even low servers have queues.

7 Likes

Can I transfer my already progressed char to them?

3 Likes

Please let us transfer our characters to the new servers

8 Likes