New WoW Classic Realms Enabled

I don’t see any Spanish server yet, what’s wrong with Blizzard?

8 Likes

Make a DEDICATED spanish server so we will get all the vermin out of Firemaw.

8 Likes

One spanish server please!

9 Likes

Blizzard, us the spaniards need our own server, cmon.

9 Likes

spanish server pls

7 Likes

There are so many people in the starting zones it’s completely unplayable. Don’t know what I expected xD

Servidor Español !!! SPANISH SERVER !!!

9 Likes

Please add Spanish REALM!!

7 Likes

Only problem is, nobody’s coming here. Imagine the distribution if only there had been 7-8 pvp realms from the start. Next time add more at the start. - Captain Hindsight

2 Likes

What problem do you have with spanish comunity? open a spanish server !!!

9 Likes

You should have done this two weeks ago so people could have prepared. Now you’re basically attempting to split groups of people that spent the last weeks getting together. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Maybe the Spanish community shouldn’t have chosen a full server 6hrs before release

12 Likes

Doesn’t matter, all we get is “world server down” no matter what realm we select. Pls fix this first.

1 Like

This is all 1 person asking for spanish server lol. Maybe few, but several I checked out of curiosity were just alts of same person.

There is no chance to buy token( some druid buy all tokens in sec on ah ), no chance to play ( lags and it is impossible to any q ) What I have left? :thinking:

waiting for two spanish servers Lol

4 Likes

With 1.1 MILLION on Twitch, there are 7-8 million people trying to play. Just comparing with BfA 600k and presumably 6 million players at launch.

What the HELL did you guys thought? That the subs in August were FOR BFA 8.2 ?!?!?!?

6 Likes

Sheet is melting down! lololol

Open ONE spanish server pls!!!

7 Likes

We don’t need new servers. Get the capacity up for those that are already there.

3 Likes