New WoW Forums = China's Idea?

This is advanced Conspiracy.

Those new forums have thought me one thing that Blizzard is like jealous lover.

1st Blizzard doesn’t trust me, then it trusts me, then it silences me, then mods restores my trust to max and then it stops trusting me without any words. So I have with past few months gone trough all the 1-2-3-silence-2-3-2 levels.

:crazy_face:

so I just carefully step a side and let Blizzard have its schizophrenia about me.

1 Like

Some people, like yourself, do not enjoy politics in video-games.
Some, however, do.
Why should your opinion be more valid than theirs, and why should anyone favour your stand on the matter?

People who want to talk politics don’t force you to do so. Yet here you are, trying to force your views on them, silencing them.
Is it so hard not to click on a thread, not to partake in conversations you know you won’t enjoy? How little patience do you have that the mere sight of people discussing something makes you lose your temper?

Every single time I logged on… urgh.

1 Like

Wrong i was banned for 3 days for telling Puny “stop being so sensiable” in a post she is one of my best friends irl and somebody got offended on her behalf and reported me . So no the system doesnt work at all.

3 Likes

So someone in blue decided that it was crossing a line of the CoC.

Blues dont make that decision no idea why you think they do but you are ill informed .

So who does then?

I think they just leave it down to the other posters most of the time :rofl:

Feel free to start your own WoW related forum.

Yes because they relly too much on their automated system then in their own moderators so half of the time someone gets silenced for nothing at least that’s what I believe.

2 Likes

I think it just takes a minimum amount of flags/reports on the same post.

Actually just one report and poof I was off for a week :rofl:.

It doesnt ive seen people mass flagged and still posting without anything happening the system is bad .

ouchies :rofl:

Yes that’s what we are saying but weird I haven’t seen that case before when someone gets flagged alot and is still here 🤷🤔.

1 Like

Yes i feel guilty for that for you but not the other poster . I had just lost a friend due to illness and was in bad frame of mind.

1 Like

That mage and his 7 chars real work that was hehe.

My swtor thread I got a message saying the post had been flagged and that they would look into and silence me if they found I had done something wrong… but they didn’t.

All I said was it would be nice have a similar event in wow… touchy peeps here :joy:

Me. But because I appealed that one. 2 of my posts really upset people; got flagged, posts removed from sight and all that.

I also had my personal fans following me around. But since I tend to follow CoC, I do not get kicked out much. however I think without T3 I am bound to control myself less and I will net one of those hammers proper sooner than later.

2 Likes