Nice Hat...(rant!)

Nice Hat… and quest where you have to find don Carlos. This IS rant. It is impossible, i repeat, IMPOSSIBLE, to make quest location more ambiguous like it is there! I know i am FORCED to look video tutorials, because quest is giving me vague direction into Cavern of Time and leaves me with its numerous portals and yellow arrow that directs me nowhere! At least quest gives me an hint to get Old Hillsbrad portal, which takes player to large map with absolutely no directions or hints. One has to search entire map to seek the NPC. No arrows, no marks. Not good!I have done 2500 quests and this is first this kind. And even watching tutorials now i am still not able to find don Carlos as he is apparently walking around of the map. What a joke! getting gray hairs just seeking NPC around large map.

Oh boy, I would avoid all of outland in that scenario, I had to go to wowhead for directions for at least half the quests.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.