Night elf heritage - fail and disappointment

1 Like

Don’t Worry Zandalari will join them. They will be welcoming, openminded and they will no longer be racial supremacists. It’s not politicaly correct in current day world. :clown_face:

As well as the colours, which I hate…it’s like a weird armored bikini. I was hoping for some kind of robes option for my cloth wearing casters.

2 Likes

I really liked blue/silver-white color variant. This one purple look really ugly. Well at least we will get other color set in next patch.

2 Likes

It is iconic to the Night Elves. They have made a slightly more modest version that the original in the first expansion trailer.

Especially since it’s almost the same “Cleansing of Jaedenar” quest line we’ve already done in vanilla and then in slightly adapted form in Cataclysm. But now the demons are back again with a vengeance! Get ready for Jaedenar 3: The Re-Demoning!

2 Likes

Oh it most certainly was. Am absolutely disappointed by it minding how long we had to wait for it.

The glaives are actually swords, so you can use, on your Night Elf, this as Warrior, Warlock…

Can someone tell me why is the female chestpiece just a flat 2D texture? It wasn’t like that during datamining.

I can’t show it because this place doesn’t allow me to post simple imgur links… It’s so frustrating that no one has noticed this. You can even see what it was supposed to be, for a split second when you equip/unequip the chestpiece. It makes no sense. And they are advertising the broken one too, both on their site and twitter. What’s going on?

It is bothering me too. There is several issues with the heritage armor :worried:

I can’t post screenshots here, but I did made a tweet with some screenshots pointing out the issues: https://twitter.com/Win_Dusk/status/1702833734930624684

Hoping some Blizz dev see these!

1 Like

does it matter? It’s Heritage weapon so all night elf classes should be able at least xmog them.

2 Likes

In a nutshell: Lazy work and not the first one unfortunately.

2 Likes

Elves and their ‘problems’ :roll_eyes:

Do we know if such things get fixed eventually? I mean, it kind of sucks if we waited for a heritage armour all this time just for it to be unfinished like this…

2 Likes

If they’re not by very small chance planning a rework, either due to community complaints or it having been the strategy all along together with the birth of the new world tree and related release of the blue tint, I fear we’ll be waiting for quite a while.

There’s a quest bug in Uldum (Cataclysm content, mind you) that has been in the game ever since and if one player triggers it, the quest will become bugged for the entire realm. I still can’t finish said quest despite having reported it together with a whole bunch of other players from numerous realms in the past…

Unfortunately, they’re not exactly famous for solving issues rather quick. However, they promised to listen to the player base after that whole disaster that was SL combined with the Blizzard scandal. I simply can’t believe this heritage content isn’t a belated April’s fools joke, so the hope dies last that they’re just on a mocking streak for Night Elves… Naming the starter quest for Emerald Dream “Fire Season” (At least in German) makes it seem so. And I’m not amused.

1 Like

Yes, because it means more classes can use it.

1 Like

Yep, agree. Especially in the case of priests it seems so silly, with the sentinels originally being priestesses of the Moon if I remember the lore correctly. The Priestess’ Moonsaber also carries a glaive.

They should lift the restriction.

1 Like

Oh no a bug in an mmo utterly disgusting /s

we talking about night elf heritage weapons not from Darkshore. These from heritage should be xmogable for all night elven classes.

That’s just very likely only because of recent Blizzard scandals and them trying to be on the safe side. Rather write something boring that doesn’t upset the Twitter… Sorry, the X-Crowd and social media in the US than writing something that does.