[Night Elf RP] Sentinel September - Ashenvale

That’s awesome, guys! The more, the merrier!

1 Like

This sounds lovely!

There’s a guaranteed chance I’ll come about and see through the events.

Kalimdor RP deserves to be revived.

3 Likes

September draws ever closer and with that, a full month of mixed casual and light eventing is at hand! Events are being planned left right and centre, and we hope to see both old and new friends in Astranaar.

Having received a few questions, we thought that some details might be worth reiterating before the start of the month:

• The more casual events such as ceremonies and similar will be open to all who wish to come along. Events with a bit more DMing might be a bit more limited in the amount of players we take along, simply for logistic and practical reasons, and in that case, on a first come - first serve basis. There is no need to be concerned about roll systems or similar - if there is one, it will be explained before the start of the event.

• There is no need to worry about signups in advance here in the thread - simply show up and see what happens! ^^

• The best way to find out what is going to happen in detail is to show up and chat in character to people who might be in Astranaar. We do not intend to keep a strict calendar, but more one akin to the loose plan as written in the top of the thread. Partially so to foster talking more than just reading a calendar and logging on, but also so to be readily available to change plans, should the community there create their own events or happenings of importance.

• It might be worth noting that not every night will have something planned. This so to make things a bit more airy so to allow for nights with chill casual RP, new friendships, or perhaps unexpected events. Who knows what might happen a calm night in September?

At the end of the night, this is meant as an initiative to get some more casual and lighter organised RP going in the Kalimdor community, and we truly wish to stress that other initiatives and parallel happenings of course are welcome. The more the merrier, after all! Questions and ideas are of course still very welcome, and we look forwards to seeing Astranaaar a bit more alive again ^^

Until September!

2 Likes

Im actualy realy looking forward to this. I will try my best to be there, I just hope it will go well with my entrance exams. Other then that, cant wait to see you there ;p

2 Likes

I will be skulking around naturally, hope to meet some friendly people and co-create fun RP.

2 Likes

We have arrived in Ashenvale and got plenty of company for tonights training event. A lot of sparring between both old and new matchups made the evening plenty interesting, and incredibly cosy. Thanks to all those who came by! More events will be held all the way through September ^^

3 Likes

I am sure Sentinel September will be fun for all attendee’s, it is unfortunate that our multi guild campaign takes place during most of this month but I am sure the cadre will attempt to catch the tail end of this.

The weekend turned into an eventful one, and we have had the pleasure of meeting a fair few new people during September so far. The month continues, and this week holds ceremonies, training and a one-shot event, much like the schedule in the main post. It has been really fun so far, and regardless if people are coming to Astranaar for Sentinel September or for other events or reasons, it is really really nice to see the place a little more populated again ^^

3 Likes

Sentinel September in Astranaar is still going strong and we’ve had lots of wonderful RP with everyone around Astranaar. As part of Sentinel September we will be hosting the celebration of Illuridei on the 21st of September! You can find more information about it here: [A-Event] Illuridei - The Watchers' Flame 🔥.

Tonight the Nightblades and a capable group of volunteers ventured out into Ashenvale in search of a rumoured fallen star that had landed in the forest, following a trail of disturbed earth elementals left in its wake and meeting a fierce battle against a band of Shadowmoon orcs who thought to claim the fallen star for their own! The fighting ended with a lone, wounded orc escaping to tell the tale as the elves claimed the sacred starlit mineral within the crater in the name of Elune. Who knows what the Kaldorei might fashion from this curious gift of the night sky? Once they have recovered from their wounds, at least…

Thanks to everyone who has joined in so far! I’m looking forward to more for the rest of the month!

5 Likes

We are more than halfway through the month, and with plenty of events and trainings played, this saturday will be a bit of an event break night! Thus - no event this saturday! Take the time to chill out IC, meet friends and casual RP. Schedule picks up as planned come tuesday again ^^

3 Likes

Sentinel September continues, and tonight we will be celebrating Illuridei! Details can be found in the thread linked below. We hope it will be a pleasant evening together in a celebration of the equinox! :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

The woods had gone silent. Not that it was unusual for the season, but it was something about the mood around Raynewood tower. Where the observant used to be able to hear the soft skittering of critters against the forest floor, the creaking and snapping of twigs beneath the hooves of a sprinting stag, and the idle song of birds, nothing remaind but the occasional soft song of leaves caught in the autumn wind. The northen parts of Ashenvale lies silent. Silent enough to send a chill down the spine of anyone happening to pass by…

Tonight, Sentinel September has another event going, and after a week of brilliant training exercises and cosy ceremonies, the situation for the night might look more dire than nights past. Something stirs in Ashenvale - and the sentinels in Astranaar are hopefully not late to answer.

For those signed up to [Night Elf RP/A-RP] Loyal to the End - RP-PvE Campaign - tonight could potentially yield some clues to the upcoming story for the campaign to come! Do be aware that as the other events through Sentinel September tonight still will have a player cap so to make the event managable. Should there be plenty present, there will hopefully be enough talk around town to give others in Astranaar an idea of what might be going down ^^

2 Likes

The month has gone by really quickly, and we have already reached the end of Sentinel September. Tonight we will be hosting one last event in order to celebrate the past month of RP! The event tonight will take the form of a sparring tournament, and as always spots will be limited. We welcome everyone to come along and cheer for the contestants, however! Once a winner has been crowned there will be a small feast to round off the celebrations.

Signups for the tournament will be handled IC in game.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!

2 Likes

And with that, Sentinel September has come to an end! That doesn’t mean that the RP will end, only that the organised events that have been open to the public from our end may be fewer and further in between for now. Huge thanks to everyone who have tagged along to the various events and populated Astranaar and Ashenvale! It’s been a great month with lots of awesome RP! And special thanks to those who have hosted events during Sentinel September: Kathene, Ialluen, Telariel, Aariam, Telderan and Sheradel!

For now we will take it a bit easy and recharge our batteries before we join [Night Elf RP/A-RP] Loyal to the End - RP-PvE Campaign later in October! I hope to see some of you there! :crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the fun, everyone! It’s been great hanging out with all of you.

3 Likes

Huge thanks to everyone who participated in a great month of RP! I had a great time meeting so many new and old faces and fighting and training alongside them! We’ve chased falling stars, fought orcish ambushes, honoured the spirits of the wild, fought back mysterious corruption in the wildlife, landed spinning glaive throws from the back of flying hippogryphs, and lots more! That’s the Sentinel life!

Special congratulations to Makhalann, who won tonight’s sparring contest, and Aelyndris, the champion of the saber racing event!

It has been great fun to organise and participate in all of this, and I hope we’ll continue to see Ashenvale alive with Kaldorei rp!

5 Likes

Thanks to all of you for the amazing work you did hosting those events, always very well organized and enjoyable!

3 Likes

Thank you all for a wonderful month, full of interesting events, and character progression!
I hope you all will do something like this, again sometime in the future <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.