[Night Elf RP/A-RP] Loyal to the End - RP-PvE Campaign

The war has passed, yet there is no rest to be had for Kalimdor and the Kaldorei. Past strife, war, and conflict, there must eventually be a renewal. Regrowth. But when trouble stirs in places that are yet to blossom anew, a clarion call to action rises from the northenmost regions of Kalimdor - once more, regrowth will have to stand aside in favour of ruin. A call to the Kaldorei to gather and rise in face of their adversary anew. The time has come to bring ruin to those loyal to the end.

~OOC~
Loyal to the end is a RP-PvE story driven campaign with a Kalimdor and kaldorei focus, where night elven forces are to set out together to vanquish a foe that has taken root where it should not. The campaign will hopefully bring both event driven storytelling as well as allow for a casual RP setting in the designated hub. It is our hope that we will manage to bring a story which for a week will bring parts of the community together once more.

~Time and date~
Mon 18/10 - Sun 24/10
Events will start daily at 20:00 during the week of the campaign!

~Event style and mechanics~
As we are aware that the Kalimdor community currently is quite small, we aim to run several parallel tracks of storytelling. The diversity amongst player characters currently is quite vast - not everyone might be the kind of person who prefers to wield blades or bows over thoughts and minds. Hence, the idea is to, in tandem with the more classic combatant approach, run a track of events more suited for non-military aligned characters - Characters that might be more of an information seeking style than going for the brute force approach. Contribution through contemplation more than combat! This does of course depend on the composition of attending characters, and our goal is to in some degree tailor the campaign thereafter.

~Participation~
Partaking in the events will require sign-ups. Naturally, we welcome camp RP and casual RP on the side and in hubs even without sign-ups. This campaign will be alliance only, and primarily open for kaldorei-centric roleplayers, but might open up to a more public roster closer to starting date, depending on the attendance.

Signups are now closed. Further signups will be placed on wait list for now.

To sign up for the wait list, please respond in the thread with the following:

Name: [IC character name]
Guild or Individual:
Number of participants: [number]

Attendance is currently capped at 50, but more slots might be released closer to campaign start.

More info…?
More information will progressively be added to the thread. If you are signed up to the campaign or on the waitlist of it, you can find the campaign discord server here!

discord.gg/tSnjWT85Mw

Do note that to get proper access to the server, one has to be on the signup list!

~Signups~

Guilds (~20-30)
The Nightblade Sentinels (10-15)
Hand of Cenarius (2-3)
The Dark Sentinels (1-2)
Moonrise Hermitage (2-3)
Unit Decima (5-10)
The Royal Court (2-4)

Individual players (19)
Mithralles Shadeleaf
Thesalese Leaflance
Rynia Vineweaver
Arandell
Thyreena
Silvirin Winterwind
Mortimer Fargrove
Acrona
Aelyndris
Ellennia
Samuel C. Forge
Sadarn Blackarrow
Marathor Malorwen
Nithilas Hawkwinter
Nilorah Dewmight
Tessaemay Lunarowl-Manapearl
Selrian Duskspyre
Ryldor (Terrorblade)
Dalathria Silverleaf

Social (6-13)
Moridunum
Glaivewings (5-12)

Waitlist (8)
Relyn
Nelaaria
The Verdant Coven (4)
Tharandrel
Elrinde
Elanrim Lunathorn

25 Likes

This is gonna be so awesome! I am so excited for this! \o/

Name: The Nightblade Sentinels
Guild or Individual: Guild
Number of Participants: 10-15

4 Likes

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Name: Makhalann
Guild or Individual: Individual
Number of participants: 1

3 Likes

I wouls love to attend, but I do have a question!

Because of my work, there might be days I will be unable to attend (so far I can not say how many, tomorow I can look into the roster!), will that be a problem if my attendance might end up lower then I, or you, expected?

Name: Mithralles Shadeleaf.
Guild or Individual: Individual.
Number of participants: One.

2 Likes

Not at all! ^^ You are welcome to tag along to as much or as little as you would like! We will try to make sure to post summaries after each night so players who might not be able to attend that particular event can keep up to date.

2 Likes

Count me in, always down for supporting local communities and RP with the Nightblades never goes amiss!

Name : Kinseloh Starblade.
Guild or Individual : Individual.
Number of participants : Uno.

2 Likes

Hype.

Name: Thesalese Leaflance
Number of participants: One

2 Likes

Name : Rynia Vineweaver
Guild or Individual : Individual
Number of participants : One

3 Likes

This will be interesting.

Name: Arandell
Number of participants: One

5 Likes

Looking forward to this! Hopefully Squirrel will be allowed to join!

Name : Squirrel (Or another character if she is not allowed to participate Ic’ly!)
Number of participants : One

6 Likes

Do let me know if I’m allowed to sew chaos as a mortally challenged Kaldorei, in an “enemy of my enemy” sort of way. :smiling_imp:
If not, easy breezy.

Name: Silvirin Winterwind
Number of Participants: One

1 Like

I won’t sign up because I probably can only join for one or two days in the weekend!

But you can count on me being around in the camp(s) on those days! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can’t predict my RL schedule that far but I’ll shamelessly grab a spot before the sign ups are full >:)

Name: Mortimer Fargrove
Guild or individual: Individual
Number of participants: As said above.

2 Likes

Cool to see the increased activity in the night elf scene lately - props!

Name: Hand of Cenarius
Guild or Individual: Guild
Number of Participants: 2-3

9 Likes

Is the event “Night Elf” exclusive? As in, only the Night Elf characters are allowed to join?

This looks great! I also like it being condensed to 1 week :slight_smile:

Name : Acrona
Number of participants : 1

4 Likes

Name : Glaivewings
Guild or Individual : Guild
Number of Participants : 5-12

2 Likes

I believe the idea is to try to tell a story more set in a kaldorei community and view of the world rather than to constrain it to one race alone ^^ I think that characters that have some degree of interest in what happens in Kalimdor or concerned about that kind of affairs would perhaps be characters fit within the scope of the campaign. I hope that answers your question! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It does, this char basicaly grew up with the Kal’dorei people. Was just checking if I’m allowed to join. :sweat_smile:

In that case.

Name : The Dark Sentinels
Guild or Individual : Guild
Number of participants : 2-3

3 Likes

Its Kaldorei!:pensive:

3 Likes