[Night Elf RP/A-RP] Loyal to the End - RP-PvE Campaign

Trying to nag the entire guild into joining but will sign up as individual in the meantime.

Name: Uodrieth

6 Likes

We would also love to join! Number includes makhalann who already beat me to it.

Name: Moonrise Hermitage
Guild or individual: guild
Number of participants: 2/3

4 Likes

Trolls :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile:

As Uodrieth mentioned, the 7th Legion had a recent development in Kalimdor through the Tenth Cohort and Unit Decima. As such, the squadron and the High Command is invested in the current situation in the region and will look to be involved. To sum up:

Name: Unit Decima
Guild or Individual: Guild
Participants: 5-10

If there are any questions, do hit me up!

3 Likes

I would also like to join if there is still enough space

Name : Aelyndris Shadeleaf
Guild or Individual : Individual
Number of participants : One

2 Likes

And with that, signups are now closed! ^^ We are both delighted and a little bit surprised over such a large interest in this short time since we announced the campaign! Hopefully, we will be able to deliver both a story and events that will make your time and interest worthwile! :heart:

EDIT: Should we note that there is a continued interest in the campaign past the current capacity, we will create a waitlist ^^ We leave no guarantees that we will manage to expand the numbers, but if there is interest, we will at least know that it might be worth looking into.

Furthermore, anyone is of course super welcome to come and casual and camp RP during the campaign, even if it will be seeing it from a more peripheral view. Again - we are incredibly happy that there is such interest!

6 Likes

Lala would like to join as well if there is space.

Name : Lalaea Evenseeker
Guild or Individual : Individual
Number of participants : One

1 Like

Name: Samuel C. Forge

Guild or Individual: Individual

Participants: One

Might be some ole friends would wanna join too but i will tell em to sign up individualy by themselves.

1 Like

Very tempted to sign up myself and be placed on the waiting list.

1 Like

Thanks for this oppurtunity.I would love to join if there will be space.

Name: Sadarn Blackarrow
Guild or individual:Individual
Number of participants: one

I joined in the pre-cursor event and utterly loved it! Awesome group. Hope I can slide on in to future events with my buddies.

Name: Marathor Malorwen, Nithilas Hawkwinter, Nilorah Dewmight
Guild: Three Individuals
Number of Participants: 3

4 Likes

Happy to hear it was well received ^^ I have added you to the waitlist for now!

1 Like

Hello, just a quick question. A friend of mine sighned few of us up to the campaign with his guild, I have my other character there. So I just wanted to ask I i could come with Ellen insted, or maybe switch between the two. It would still be just me, so the amoutn of sighne up people is the same. Would I be a problem then?

Hello there! On our end, it would be prefered if you picked one of your characters, and not both. It will make it a bit easier for us to keep track of, and will be most fair for all - to play two characters or switch in between feels a little like signing up twice, which perhaps is a little unfair, given that we have people on the wait list ^^

Feel free to respond with which character I should keep on the list, and from what guild I should subtract numbers if you were considering playing the non-guilded character. I hope that is answer to your question!

I would like to come on Ellen then, is makes more sence for her to be there, as an individul, unless that would put me on a waiting list.
And I was originaly sighed by Ebonhound as part of The Dark Sentinels

Hello there.

I’d like to place TRC on the waiting list.

Expected participants around 2 to 4.

Much love!

1 Like

Work continues on the campaign and the starting date draws ever closer. Hopefully, we will be able to deliver a decent amount of engaging RP, regardless if you are on the sign up list, on the waitlist or just hanging around as a casual. We promise to do our best!

Two more players go on the waitlist via this post as well!
Tessaemay Lunarowl-Manapearl
Selrian Duskspyre

Two more weeks to go!

I just wanted to say I will be coming on Druid Mithralles, instead of Monk Mithralles!

He’s still a healer at heart, tho!

1 Like

Main post has now been updated with a discord link for the campaign discord ^^ If you are on the signup list or wait list, you are welcome to join! The server will expand the closer to campaign we get. 2 weeks left to go!

2 Likes

Can I join as social attendee aswell? :thinking: