[Night Elf/Worgen-RP] A New Moon

Wow.
I’d been looking for a way to get back in to roleplay on my Worgen, but I never thought it would come up in such a way that sounds so COOL.

Definitely expect me around with a +1, this is sounding like it will be an awesome evening - and hopefully, may even be a way for me to get back in to the swing of Alliance RP and its communities to my character! Big kudos for hosting such a thing! <3 <3

5 Likes

Who: Morverne
What: Orc

Very excited to see how this plays out.

5 Likes

Very nice…we might come and be a part of it all.

Sign-ups’ll remain open until a few days before the event, so that we can organize things with the NPCs - sign up before then with the format as people have done above.

Thanks, also, for all the kind words!

5 Likes

Really hope Moonlight Embrace make it. This sounds too good.

2 Likes

Still preparing this character for RP but will be ready by then!

Who: Synriel
What: A Tauren.

3 Likes

oh good, so we can have a BBQ later… I mean… I hope the weather will be good

1 Like

Who: Faeolas
What: Forsaken

2 Likes

Who: Areo
What: Tauren Druid

4 Likes

Who: Briarfang
What: Forsaken

2 Likes

We’re now reaching our cut-off on NPCs, with only one spot left available for an offering!

Remember, all NPCs will be provided OOC upon entry to the Howling Vale IC. These NPCs will be unconscious and will not emote!

1 Like

Very dark and looks amazing!

3 Likes

From tonight on, sign-ups will be closed! It’s been about a week, and the current sign-ups will be taken into account. The reason we are closing sign-ups is so that we may coordinate with our NPCs to ensure everything goes smoothly.

Sign-ups themselves don’t need to do anything. The NPCs will be provided at the start of the event as Paraselene mentioned and although they won’t do much (read: no emotes, no rich TRP profiles, etc), they’ll still be your sacrifice IC!

Thank you for your understanding and until Friday! :new_moon:

8 Likes

This looks great :smiley: Good job

Is there maybe already some RP going on tonight to lead up to it?

There’s no plans for such - the event is meant to be kept hushy-husy from an IC perspective, so it’s unlikely people will gather until it’s absolutely necessary, i.e when the ritual itself starts.

As for the NPCs, I have a small announcement (again!): your NPC will gather up with you when you arrive at the Howling Vale. They’ll pop up after you pass the cave and know what to do from there on, following you!

2 Likes

Reminder that this is happening tonight at 8.30 PM server time, though people can start gathering / enter the Howling Vale a little earlier than that, of course! :new_moon: :pray:

Also: other races than worgen and night elves are IC barred from entering, just like death knights, demon hunters and warlocks.

3 Likes

Why? I don’t mean to sound rude, but I was looking forward to being part of this event and reading now that my character is barred from entering just because she’s not a Kaldorei gives me the feeling that I’m not welcome.

Well best of luck with your event.

An event revolving around a ritual for nelves and worgen meant to specifically rally nelves and worgen confuses you?

2 Likes

A little, yes. Especially when this will exclude Gilnean RPers with every viable reason to be around their Kaldorei and Worgen allies and kinsmen, and others that would push towards seeing it with them. :\ would’ve been nice to have some forewarning more than a single hour, when it had been planned so far ahead.