Nightelven heritage armor

They already said in blizzcon online this year we will be getting more.

1 Like

Because they are out dated simple as that the old models look strange if you try and mix with newer models .

There is no harm in some risky mogs if tastefully done none at all .

2 Likes

The pixels on those old sets are awful. I agree.

5 Likes

I don’t think you’re playing the same game as me

2 Likes

It’s not about slutmog, you are obviously not an old fan of Warcraft /night elves. It’s about the barbaric ferocity of the huntresses and the most classic Night elf armor design.

5 Likes

i would trade your whole race for it though anyday

you lost more subs than BfA or Sl

2 Likes

I’m afraid the chances for new slutmogs/skimpy gear coming in the near future are pretty slim.

btw I’d kill for some cool mail boot options like kasparian, sylvanas, or alleria have.

1 Like

there is already a kaldorei armor in game whats same as heritage armor …
humans has the stormwind armor so they dont need heritage armor …

yeah those are the warfront sets, human and orc centered for the arathi one, and nelf and forsaken for the darkshore one.
I would not consider them proper heritage sets tho, as their quality does not measure to the standard for example of the blood elf one (IMHO)

Imagine we got draenei vs blood elf warfront for 8 cool armour sets? and at least two more for original races:

• Goblin vs Gnome
  • Dwarf vs Tauren

so many options robbed from me for the sake of failied heroic raiders butthurt about the fact wfs gave decent ilvl item

Nah it will probably involve brewmaster themed such as a keg on the back mog and a sun hat, let’s be honest.

Which I can get behind behind having a keg on the back will be awesome.

My question is will they do a Huojin set and a Tushui one? Or just go “every panda is the same “? Even if it’s just a palette swap that would be better than nothing given these pandas are apparently different enough in philosophy to be prepared to kill each other.

1 Like

Stormwind is not home to all humans and its already been said in blizzcon online this year that ALL races will get there’s /

Thats WF armour that can be worn by all mail wearer’s not a race mog . Same with SW armour its cosmectic meaning all can wear it so therefor not race .

i was copying what Ion sed becourse it was so dum :rofl:

He never said any of that at all far from it . He said in blizzcon online that all races will get theres in time during SL he never said anything to do with WF armours or the WOD SW cosmetic at all .

yeah talking about the in Interviews with streams start of beta so it was long time before blizzcon …

No i have watched every single one of his Q and A’s and he has never spoke about armour’s like that please stop with the inane post’s and admit you are wrong .

The WoD Stormwind armour is a crapshot anyway. Unless of course you believe the heritage of humans in wow is “Being a footman”.

Yeah, how about no.

Humans are a complex one, so it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if blizzard gave them a bit more love than other races and gave them some variation in looks, such as an armoured one, a robe like one, lighter armour etc.

1 Like

The modern Blizzard wouldn’t even dare to dream of it. Warcraft 3 managed to get the pants replaced with trousers on the Night Elf Archer.

Diablo 2 Reforged has the sorceress’s navel covered up, unlike the original. Originally her stomach was covered up even without armour equipped as well, by fan backlash changed it. But even in the new version she’s wearing a belt that covers up the navel.

Examples:

The best you’re gonna get for Night Elves heritage armour is probably the BfA Night Elf PvP set. Though to be fair, that’s actually pretty good, even if it isn’t as skimpy as we’d expect from the Night Elves. They’re supposed to be Amazonian, so it’s pretty disappointing, but it is what it is. Exposed female bodies “does not reflect their values”; so yeah.

2 Likes

Yeah but nobody really does Darkshore warfront these days. I still remember when I waited 2 hours and still nothing happened.

1 Like

The thing that Sung is missing is that none of those armours has a questline or is for race only its just an inane rant nothing more sad really that they are trying to spoil it for others .

Thank you so much for linking that pic i do like the top left one and would like it :slight_smile: