Nightelven heritage armor

Now that Snowstorm is listening to the players for one solid month I’m here to push the barely clothed Nightelf heritage armor to become a real thing for players!
After the Warcraft games the only time we saw this was in BFA when NPC’s had it on.

10 Likes

Tbh, there’s enough slutmog options already. Not sure why we’d need another…

1 Like

what is that?

and are you sure there can be enough of it?..

7 Likes

I hope it will look like Kasparian’s armor from Tomb of Sargeras.

19 Likes

Download-World-Of-Warcraft-4-3-2-for-Mac-OS-X-2

The nelf from classic intro risky but tasteful .

18 Likes

Don’t be jealous. Pandaren’s heritage armour will most likely be bamboo themed

I was thinking the same, granted it’s revealing, but a unique look nonetheless. (She looked especially great at the time of shooting at 2004… one of a kind back in the day. Instant love I might say.)

If not this one (and likely not, since all the revealing mogs have been in short supply since TBC), then an approach based on the sentinel set of BfA S2 Darkshore sets could be a thing… even something with the Cenarion Raiment, I loved the shoulderpads with all the leaves on it :leaves: , since they’ve all been about a harmony with nature. It’s definitely not a miss.

2 Likes

You think they will continue the heritage armors? That’s a thing of the past. Especially the Night Elves wouldn’t get theirs.

They already said in blizzcon online this year we will be getting more.

1 Like

Because they are out dated simple as that the old models look strange if you try and mix with newer models .

There is no harm in some risky mogs if tastefully done none at all .

2 Likes

The pixels on those old sets are awful. I agree.

5 Likes

I don’t think you’re playing the same game as me

2 Likes

It’s not about slutmog, you are obviously not an old fan of Warcraft /night elves. It’s about the barbaric ferocity of the huntresses and the most classic Night elf armor design.

5 Likes

i would trade your whole race for it though anyday

you lost more subs than BfA or Sl

2 Likes

I’m afraid the chances for new slutmogs/skimpy gear coming in the near future are pretty slim.

btw I’d kill for some cool mail boot options like kasparian, sylvanas, or alleria have.

1 Like

there is already a kaldorei armor in game whats same as heritage armor …
humans has the stormwind armor so they dont need heritage armor …

yeah those are the warfront sets, human and orc centered for the arathi one, and nelf and forsaken for the darkshore one.
I would not consider them proper heritage sets tho, as their quality does not measure to the standard for example of the blood elf one (IMHO)

Imagine we got draenei vs blood elf warfront for 8 cool armour sets? and at least two more for original races:

• Goblin vs Gnome
  • Dwarf vs Tauren

so many options robbed from me for the sake of failied heroic raiders butthurt about the fact wfs gave decent ilvl item

Nah it will probably involve brewmaster themed such as a keg on the back mog and a sun hat, let’s be honest.

Which I can get behind behind having a keg on the back will be awesome.

My question is will they do a Huojin set and a Tushui one? Or just go “every panda is the same “? Even if it’s just a palette swap that would be better than nothing given these pandas are apparently different enough in philosophy to be prepared to kill each other.

1 Like

Stormwind is not home to all humans and its already been said in blizzcon online this year that ALL races will get there’s /

Thats WF armour that can be worn by all mail wearer’s not a race mog . Same with SW armour its cosmectic meaning all can wear it so therefor not race .