Nightelven heritage armor

i was copying what Ion sed becourse it was so dum :rofl:

He never said any of that at all far from it . He said in blizzcon online that all races will get theres in time during SL he never said anything to do with WF armours or the WOD SW cosmetic at all .

yeah talking about the in Interviews with streams start of beta so it was long time before blizzcon …

No i have watched every single one of his Q and A’s and he has never spoke about armour’s like that please stop with the inane post’s and admit you are wrong .

The WoD Stormwind armour is a crapshot anyway. Unless of course you believe the heritage of humans in wow is “Being a footman”.

Yeah, how about no.

Humans are a complex one, so it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if blizzard gave them a bit more love than other races and gave them some variation in looks, such as an armoured one, a robe like one, lighter armour etc.

1 Like

The modern Blizzard wouldn’t even dare to dream of it. Warcraft 3 managed to get the pants replaced with trousers on the Night Elf Archer.

Diablo 2 Reforged has the sorceress’s navel covered up, unlike the original. Originally her stomach was covered up even without armour equipped as well, by fan backlash changed it. But even in the new version she’s wearing a belt that covers up the navel.

Examples:

The best you’re gonna get for Night Elves heritage armour is probably the BfA Night Elf PvP set. Though to be fair, that’s actually pretty good, even if it isn’t as skimpy as we’d expect from the Night Elves. They’re supposed to be Amazonian, so it’s pretty disappointing, but it is what it is. Exposed female bodies “does not reflect their values”; so yeah.

2 Likes

Yeah but nobody really does Darkshore warfront these days. I still remember when I waited 2 hours and still nothing happened.

1 Like

The thing that Sung is missing is that none of those armours has a questline or is for race only its just an inane rant nothing more sad really that they are trying to spoil it for others .

Thank you so much for linking that pic i do like the top left one and would like it :slight_smile:

Can you please stop derailing the thread and either link what was said so we can all watch it and i apologise to you or stop what you are doing and stop saying things are heritige when infact they are not .

the idea behinde heritage are is to make peoples spend money on race changes so makeing Nelf heritage for a old race as nelf what has no longer race hype willnot make blizzard any profit …

The WC3:RF models are pretty beautiful though, ngl. I look at the pandaren models in that game with huge envy when I see out customisation options and those side by side. Like what the heck blizzard. If there’s any justice in the world our (eventual, maybe…?) model update will have us looking closer to that.

Looking at above images (hard to tell with the WC3 original nelf model but…) it’s also pretty noticable that the female characters have “bulked out” a bit in terms of their proportions. Now don’t get me wrong, i’m not saying anyone is fat, or that they don’t look nice etc, I just think it’s pretty interesting that the sorceress is obviously a lot more broad, and the archer model as well is pretty solidly built.

I do understand the need for blizzard to look at their models as “more than some male fantasy” or whatever, but i’m pretty sure it’s possible to have some female characters of a slighter build without it necessarily being for “the male gaze” or whatnot. It just struck me as quite interesting that (of late) in the gaming world (and cinema to a lesser extent) the prescence of slight/slender female characters has come to be seen as something exclusively sexual in nature, so it is avoided. I wonder if women with naturally more slight builds feel okay with that? That female characters are steadily bulking out to avoid being viewed as “sexist” but at the same time the slender build of women is being effectively “written out” of being a viable choice?

I may be overthinking this, and to be honest I don’t really care either way. If a char is thing, fat, slender, slight, bulky, medium, pear-shaped or whatever I really don’t mind. It just struck me as interesting that as well as covering the sorceress up she now looks like she’s adopted a gym regimen of some description.

2 Likes

Omg are you for real …

Shadowlands: Blizzcon Q&A Takeaways - Warcraft Tavern

" When will we see more heritage armor for the races that is missing?

• As they were released the team was more and more excited with the response
  • They are working on the additional missing heritage armor where it’s missing"

BlizzConline 2021 World of Warcraft Q&A Recap - Wowhead News

"When will we see more Heritage Armor?

• They’re definitely coming and are excited to share them with the community.
    "

Now can you please stop with the inane posts and trolling .

blizzard only care of profit why do u think they add more alternatives for Void elves and Nightborne in 9.1.5 to hope peopels will spend money on race changes so they get more money …

do u realy think they lisen to the players ? :rofl:

Yea but that was how long ago now?

We didn’t have them in 9.0.5 and now none in 9.1.5 either. They aren’t coming.

I am now reporting you for derailing and trolling the OPs topic .

Feb 2021 check the dates … 6 months ago.

Amd we’ve had 2 patches that were (according to their statements) supposed to have them since then and we got nothing. (9.0.5 and 9.1.5)

They never said what patches they were coming in and not all of 9.1.5 has been announced yet i am linking actual facts from blizzcon believe what you will .

Night Elves were always supposed to be strong as heck. The women were the sentinels - super strong Amazonian warriors with a fighting spirit. Meanwhile, he men were Druids - sleeping hulks who transform into bears. The only Night Elf that looks even remotely normal is the Druid of the Talon. They really just lacked polygons to carry some of this out properly, but it’s very clear in the cinematics - though they did not have sixpacks.

I think the Reforged models look much closer to what I would have expected from World of Warcraft, but it is what it is. I actually originally looked to create a Night Elf Male Druid (after playing Female Dwarf Mage) back in 2003 and 2004 but unfortunately I found the male Night Elves looked really stupid in WoW so I took a female Night Elf. Funnily enough that somehow led me down a path where I have never rolled a male character in WoW after that.

And yes I agree - Pandas need an update badly.

1 Like

beocurse they want u pay sub and get noting in return :rofl: