Nightelven heritage armor

You’re not linking facts, you’re linking dev statements that have proven to be false several times, especially with then changing their plans.

The last heritage armor was 2 years ago, just accept reality and that they cancelled that project

You are talking nonsense as 9.0.5 came out right after blizzcon 2021 so they would not have had time to do it .Show were those have been disproven please .

That is your view which you are allowed but i am dealing with facts that i have read until you proved to me otherwise .

Your trolling is getting sickeing and i am flagging you for wrecking this thread .

Yeah i agree many of the male models in WoW really suffer from “male power fantasy gone wrong” and it’s especially bad on the “kinda humany” ones. We can let it slide on Orcs.

Male humans look awful like they’ve been jacking up on steroids before leaving northshire, and nelf…their proportions are just crazy. Male draenei do look kinda cool imo but their top-weight is a bit over the top.

I just stick to playing race that “aren’t meant to be pretty” like yeah okay mr human mage you go and pose for your chippendales calender whilst i’m gonna be jogging around in stealth on my obese panda rogue.

it’s a shame the pandaren models are now dated because when it comes to movement and animation i maintain thery’re the best blizz have done. They’ve just neglected making them look super cool as time went on. They feel very very cool. But they are aged badly.

1 Like

Whats wrong did Sylvanas burn down ur home ? :rofl:

This trolling and flagable which i have done please stop.

So is this and flagged i hope you serve a long ban.

I think male humans look fine except the darned run animation. If not for that I wouldn’t have a problem playing them.

1 Like

The last heritage armor was in 8.3, there has been plenty of time to do one until 9.0.5 or 9.0 if they had actually planned to continue them.

Dev statements that have been disproven?

• “Shadowlands won’t have more customizations”
  • “Shadowlands will be alt friendly”
  • “Every race will get their heritage armor”, yet nothing for 2 years now. Or are you telling me that they didn’t have time to add one for 9.1.5 either? I have a hard time believing that it takes them years to design one armor.

You haven’t read a fact, you have read a statement by manipulative and lying developers that often change their plans. Come back to me when a heritage armor is newly added, which according to my calendar should be never.

Anyway keep living in your own little dream world, one day you’ll hopefully accept that you were wrong when there are no more heritage armors for the remaining races.

It is the worse thing i have ever seen and the jump .

Can you link proof that it has changed please ?

They said it in 2021 in Feb 6 months ago in blizzcon .

I have not insulted you and no idea why you are mocking me but there is no need for it .

You’re braver than me then, their back is just too big for me. You don’t “just look” that way unless you hit the gym pretty hard and whilst it works for a warrior, paladin, hunter perhaps having it on a priest or warlock just looks a bit dumb. If their build was closer to belf, i’d get behind it, but their build isn’t just what we’d call “a bit muscular” for male human, it’s pretty darn muscular.

And yeah that run. Yikes. Then again, how many guys built like that do you see running about often? Not many. Probably because the more you run the less you end up looking like that, so it’s not something we’re really used to see often.

1 Like

anestly idc what ur saying or anyone els saying :rofl:

Well Void elf females already wear a bikini for a heritage armor. So I see no reason for Night elf females not to get that armor.

Besides the skimpy clothes for night elves (as shown in Battle of Lordaeron) is worn by both females and males. So it’s not dedicated towards one gender.

They better! We need one for every race!

That set I would love to see as NE heritage with slight modifications for plate, cloth, mail and leather options seperately.

1 Like

Warfronts have 4 variations of their armor sets: plate, mail, leather, cloth, weapons and shields.

Heritage armor is amazing, if you have one character of that race, like my Goblin rogue, but they don’t come with weapons.
Try having 13 BE characters, like in my case.

I have a Orc Warlock, Orc Hunter, they all wear their Warfront sets.
I could also use the plate set on my Orc Warrior.

Only one of my BE characters is currently wearing her heritage armor, the rest wear different Transmoggs.

There’s a good side and a downside to everything …

Cheers.

1 Like

who use heritage on a rogue they have alot better trasmogs in game from before :stuck_out_tongue:

Well he’s the only Goblin I have.
No worries, I have my BE Rogue for the rest of the Transmoggs. :yum:

Cheers.

1 Like

As gorgeous and iconic as the original skimpy Nelf armor is I cant help looking at it with my practical brain. I mean it would be ok for a druid where you fight in animal form but it just looks terribly impractical for running through the forest or fighting as a plate class (also it looks like it would kinda pinch and chafe too!).
I suppose they could do a modified version? Like how they have filled in most of the gaps in Sylvies armor over the years.

I really want a pandaren heritage armor but for now I would settle for making all the Wandering Isle armor/weapons transmoggable coz its a crying shame that its all totally unique, beautiful… and completely useless vendor trash at the moment.

Besides which we all know its the turn of Draenei and Trolls first, dont we?? :wink:

1 Like

Don’t. Seriously. This game has men that are twice as wide as they are tall. This game has women whose backs are arched they should barely be able to walk. This game has headbands the entirely cover the eyes of hunter. This game has orcs who wear nothing but a loincloth, red boots, and a ret hat with two horns sticking out each side. This game has daggers the size of swords. This game has gnomes wearing hammers twice their own size. This game has pandas drinking strong ale and breathing fire as a result. This game has people turning into monstrously huge bears whose skin somehow is more durable than plate armour.

This game is ridiculous. All things are cartoonishly exaggerated - in many cases in some sexually dimorphic fashion. I know you know - but resist the temptation. It makes not one iota of sense, and it never has and it never will.

The whole continent of Pandaris is basically Pandaren heritage armour. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

True, most of Pandaria was built for Pandaren in terms of armour it has to be said.

But i;m greedy, i still want HA and I want a keg on my back mog.

It’s great having so many cool weapons and armour sets to choose from though that work for pandaren it almost makes up for the fact their models, storyline progression in factions and customisation updates were/are horribly neglected. Almost.