Nirren || Classic Mage PvP Movie

Yo guys! Im back after a 3 year break! If u enjoy the video be sure to sub and comment pls :smile:

https://youtu.be/bme4dGvPslo

3 Likes

yo get these polys out

Look at me I’m playing the one class that is already TBC-level-design but in Vanilla. :yawning_face:

Hey dont forget about Rogue, Lock, Priest and Hunter here :smirk:

mage pvp is best pvp :slight_smile: no other class is as much fun as mage… and most skill demanding tbh. even tho most haters wont admit it :wink:

Haha word up! :smiley:

Im not a hater but i know warlock is hardest and i can prove it by duel any mage all best mages lose vs me becuz my skill on warlock

1 Like

This makes absolutely no sense „the proof is the best mages can’t beat u“ ??? That only proves that warlock is the easiest class ever, not the other way around. What weird logic do u have bro? :sweat_smile:
There is absolutely no easier class in classic pvp than warlock. You probably even play SL/SL… i have never lost a 1v1 on my warlock and i am not even good. The only way to lose a 1v1 as Lock is by going afk… even then you might win.
So either you were joking or you have zero clue whatsoever :see_no_evil:

Warlock is best pvp class u say ur bad on lock and yet win suprise bro ur very good u should main ur lock instead have fun dude

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.