No Buffs/Changes on the PTR

Once again, DHs are completely ignored and we even have a conduit nerf.

2 Likes

Which one?

Relentless Onslaught one

The conduit we never used anyway and was underpowered. This could be good news, if they’ve felt the need to nerf it, maybe a buff to chaos strike? :smiley:

I mean our ST target damage is so OP so it deserved the conduit nerf :stuck_out_tongue:

sarcasm if someone didnt get that

Didn’t we get a survivability buff by getting some of vengeance’s passives ? Thought I read that somewhere.

Seriously it’s the very first patch note… I know it’s good to give feedback as fast as possible, but this is too much.

What exactly is too much? We’re a joke this expac compared to other classes in both PvE and PvP.

Most of us were hoping to see even the smallest changes possible but this is not the case.

1 Like

It’s not been all bad, they buffed unbound chaos and everyone said it was crap… until it wasn’t. The very first patch notes came out and rogues, rets, paladins haven’t been addressed either and the nerf (is it even a nerf?) is on a conduit that we don’t even use. If anything for the classes that have been addressed its mostly been bad news for them. Sometimes no news is good news :smiley: But we will get news, there’s still a lot of patch notes to come.

Where did you see that? Official Patchnotes don’t say antyhing about dh changes at all.

It’s a first patch note from the PTR… you know it’s still a WIP and we’ll get more changes across the board

The patch is very likely gonna be atleast one month on the PTR. I’d say wait it out. They tackled a Conduit no one is currently playing though for whichever reason.

We do get 3 new Conduit Slots with 9.1, perhaps we’ll use it then and they want to avoid too strong combinations.

1 Like

I unsubbed and I warmly suggest that you do the same if you’re pissed about DH.

it was a bad joke a few months ago but now it’s been 6 months and it’s just tragic

People are acting like that the first draft of the notes will be the only ever classchanges.

Imagine unsubbing and still being on the forums lol

I canceled my sub but not because of DH, because of my main which is a DK. I even wrote and told them why, I’m sure they will read my feedback kappa.

Sounds like a pretty cool guy move to me. I get to encourage others to stop paying them for mediocre service as well.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I rerolled from DH because it was dogshi-- , levelled and geared up my Hunter until I was at a decent enough ilvl to raid Mythic, then they made Hunter worse than DH.

:wave:

After looking at the current “rebalancing” of fire mage, balance druid and aff lock on the ptr, we’re better off without drawing their attention. Havoc is fine as it is, better then gettin buffs and then get gutted even more in 9.2.

Wowhead datamining.