No bug report section on EU?

Was trying to report a bug but kept getting directed to US forums. Notice there isn’t a bug reporting section for EU do they just not care about us? Lets hope the americans find all the bugs then :smiley: Seems that since these bugs have been in game before PTR they are not finding them… spells being greyed out when the are not on cd, and mining/gathering nodes disappearing in front of you.

2 Likes

Magical In-Game Bug Report

CS doesn’t handle nor forward bug reports: We submit bug reports through the In-Game Bug Report in the Europe Region.
Reports submitted in this fashion will not receive a response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.

To report a bug in-game:

1. Press Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
    2.5 Note: Do NOT use search bar or click “Contact Support” links.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report, the middle button in the row with the Anub’Arak bug/insect icon.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.
    If prompted to go to US Bug Report forum, go back to step 2.5

You can submit a bug report ingame if you follow the instructions to this big Anub’Arak icon.

We used to have one but since the devs are based in the US they closed the EU one some long time ago.

3 Likes

How do we report bugs in EU, when the bug report button in game is missing?

See Sanekos post, literally right above yours.

It’s not missing, it’s just that you can’t see the wood for the trees.

Actually guys the button location changed again, it’s now the first button to the left instead in the middle…

I’m editing my imgur album… Again…

Edit: You should now see the updated image, which is the same as previous but with it reflecting the new location to the first left button.

It’s gone back to where it was? I’ll have to make a new picture too :sob:
And now there’s only 4 buttons. I wonder what’s gone.

That particular bug report button is very tempremental. At times it will vanish entirely. For me I once spent 2 weeks trying to report a bug and that report button in those screenshots was never there. Eventually it did return, but if the bug hadn’t been one that drove me up the wall every time I played I would have long given up before I was able to report it.

1 Like

I was talking about what Vysilran mentioned. It is a bug that can’t be reported, cause the button is missing sometimes. So time to time, you have a bug and you can’t report it, cause there is another bug with the bug report. :smiley:
No trees in these woods.

The weird thing is everytime I check when people say it’s not there, it’s always there when I look.

I’m honestly interested in what it looks like to the people experiencing this.

1 Like

I am gonna try to screen it, when (or if) it happens next.

If you upload it to imgur then can’t paste it here due permissions you can add a link through backticks `` instead.

Thanks in advance!

Every time I look it’s there, it may take a few seconds to load but it’s always there.

https://imgur.com/a/ex5qwLz
this is how it looks for me since dragonflight :frowning:

1 Like

yeah same here it has “accidently” vanished

It was there when this topic was started but it has now changed.

Also the information given ingame is wrong, there is no submit bug option anymore. It’s almost like they’ve now given up on collecting them.

1 Like

I think it will probably make a return but they need to fix it. The whole menu is looking rather bare atm.

1 Like

I have a bad feeling that’s by design.

1 Like

For anyone who wants to report via the launcher, there is a guide that Saneko wrote

Previous guide on how to make a character to post on US forums

1 Like

All sarcasm aside, you’re not really helping anyone by publishing a mini guide on how to report a bug only after forcing the user to spend one hour of their time. The problem is at the root and for some reason EU customers are receiving an inferior service compared to our friends in the US.

I don’t know much about US, but here in EU/union countries we have enjoy certain customer rights and protections; complaining about quality of the product being one of them. I’m sure some lawmakers would love to hear about this.