No I don't want to grind PvE to do PvP

Exactly! I have literally played both PvP and PvE in Fortnite and it’s completely separated, and ironically enough people do complain about both aspects of the game and the developers try their best to implement changes.

That guy clearly had no idea what he was talking about so wasn’t worth responding.

2 Likes

That’s so true. They do implement changes based on feedback. They even do surveys to find out what people liked and hated at the end of each season.

I said “if you want a skill-bar pvp experience”. By that I mean Skills in action bars like MMOs have.

Classical MOBAs have that too.

At no point I said “Moba and MMOs are the same”.

Be gone filthy PvE RP casual n00b.

Make me :wink:

Dont need to, blizz catering to the carebears will soon leave u alone in ur game :wink:

Based on your statement, one can presume that you think PvP is PvP.

Especially, the part where you said,

Also, most games with skill-bar don’t provide as many abilities as WoW does. Especially MOBAs.

That is true. But I also recommended a good MMO, not only said “go to MOBA”.

No, I only “think” about how similar the controls are in both game genres when you have an MMO-skillbar.

I don’t think you could be more of an embarrassment even if you tried.

Absolutely garbage take

3 Likes

Hmm pretty sure you can grind pvp to get pvp gear though if you wanted? Your only problem is you will be curve stomped by higher pvp geared people. Thats not a Pve players fault.

Starting out it would certainly help you out with the highest gear possible from pve. But after that. Its all about the rated pvp gear and that rating.

If you grinded to max pve gear. You would still get stomped by players with better pvp gear than you.

Grinding pve gear to grind bgs after is fine by me. I have done it before in older expansions, but whats the problem here now is that as a new player I have to do the entire 9 chapters of covenent story to get the bonuses that everyone else has and uses in pvp. So your statement that I should first grind some pve gear before I start grinding pvp is not the problem, but thats not what most of us complain. If they turned off the covenant related stuff while your in arenas and bgs then I wouldnt have to do that part of the game, right now I have to and I dont like it. It makes pvp focused players forced to finish pve content, that should only be there for pve.

2 Likes

Somehow I managed to completely forget that Shadowlands and covenants even existed and this was actually our reality now.

Thought with the ‘‘This is a ilvl only’’ issue… But right you are!

Covenant grind and conduits stuff ontop of the ilvl difference already is a huge brick wall for anyone entering the scene at this point. New players or on alts alike.

Exactly, I am fine with gear progression, thats the way the game worked before. Its only natural that I have to start at a lower ilvl and work my way up. But my problem is that theres no point in me rising my pvp ilvl, if i dont finish all the covenant stuff as well. Which takes months to do when you just lvl up to 60. So instead of me doing some dungeons to get starting gear, then grinding honor in bgs, then progressing to arenas, I have to spend months of my playing time doing daily quests, world quests, thorgast, covenant story chapters and so on, when all I want to do is some pvping.

3 Likes

I will let them respond to this one for me.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/480657/how-would-you-compare-eso-combat-to-wow-combat

The controls? As in what? WASD? Come on, dude. You are just backpedaling now. We both know what you meant and it’s fine. I just want people to understand that MOBAs and even some other MMO-RPGs PvP aren’t similar to WoW’s. So, if someone loves WoW PvP combat style and gameplay, it does not mean they will certainly like other games’ PvP styles and gameplays.

trust me we don’t care enough to bother you in game

2 Likes

I see we are both missing each others point, so I will not continue this argument.

Think what you want. But what you mentioned is not what I meant.

test test :slight_smile:

My point being. This is an MMO-RPG adventure game. And it should remain like that. Separating the modes will just further destroy the game.

1 Like

Sorry you felt the need to go on your classic alt to agree with yourself.

They shouldn’t be separated from game.
Just optional.
This is MMO-RPG. You should be free to play your role however you wish. And if your role is to play arenas, let it be so. This is MMO-RPG afterall. Not theme park where everything is decided for you and you don’t have any control over what your character is supposed to be doing.

1 Like