No more character customization in Shadowlands

i guess its time to move to somewhere that does offer these options

yall know what im talking about

imvu rp when

I thought you’re going to mention Final Fantasy.

i was going to say habbo hotel but they bobba’d it up and now the site looks like garbo :clown_face:

1 Like

I wish we got to keep the corruption visuals through a toy, similar to the Heartsbane Grimoire. Corruption made for a good not-quite-shadowform

So many ways to customize your anime girl

Will she be tall? Small? Medium sized? Will she be a bunny? A dragon? A cat girl, perchance? Or will you go for the child anime girl that we call potatoes to go haha its just normal bro?

pain

and here I was hoping in the back of my mind that perhaps more heritage armour + customization would be coming for the absolutely lackluster choices that some races have…

ah well, I guess a dozen or so beard styles that could be designed by your average amateur designer is too much for for a large cooperation such as Bliz-… I mean Activision

5 Likes

But Nazjatar looked stunning. Sure it wasn’t what we expected and that place deserved to be bigger and get its own expansion but nevertheless it was still gorgeous.

1 Like

Don’t talk bad about Nazjatar >:(
sure, it -could- have been made into an entire expansion just like the faction war and Old God stuff, but Nazjatar along with Mechagon were one of the only ‘enjoyable’ parts of BfA.

1 Like

As usual, Blizzard admits it does not in fact care about the game. :3

2 Likes

The fact that you can customize character size on the fly with potions but the game has no slider for that makes you think

Perhaps in WoW 11.0

9 Likes

Wake me up in 2030 when we will finally get beards for trolls and forsaken.

7 Likes

I am really disappointed, I love Shadowlands, but waiting for more customization options made me excited about whats gonna be next? But they just shattered that excitement with a simple NO. And yeah, more customization is not cruisal… But that is one of Shadowlands selling point, that we can make more and more diverse characters throughtout the EP. Giving us one or two customizations every patch would have made people happy, we werent expecting that large of a haul we got at the beggining… but they just dont care I guess.

3 Likes

So much of WoW could be fixed by halfway competent casual modders sending in their pet projects for a hotfix.

9 Likes

Unsurprised but sad :frowning:

1 Like

I find it funny (sad?) that, when Highmountain Tauren were first added, there were a few ((Not a HM IC)) characters, down to the fact they had so much more customization than regular tauren (namely, war paint). Now, on the inverse, every single Allied race has less than half the customization options of a core race., especially Highmountain.

Goddess, if only we had half the options Night Elves have.

2 Likes

You spelt Activision wrong

My take is that the influx of :poop: tier press this spawned might make them reconsider their stance. Look how quickly they flipped the switch from “If you want fair skinned elves, the Horde is waiting for you” to high elf skins for void elves over the course of alpha.

insert hagrid I should not have said that meme

6 Likes

it’s blizzcon not acticon

We can only hope. Twitter is being quite vocal, which I can only assume is a good thing, heh.

1 Like