NO more transmog runs of multiple characters!

So I was doing a tmog run through Black rock foundry on my mage. I got a couple of pieces I wanted, but also got loads of pieces that were class specific to other classes that I cant wear and if I want them I need to do the run again on that character and just hope it drops again…

SO I suggest, Blizz, that you make it so that no matter the item I unlock it for transmog on ANY character. So if a piece drops for warlock, it automatically unlocks for my warlock and that I dont need to do the whole run again on multiple characters!

Thanks.

• A tired tmog runner
1 Like

They have kind of already done this but it seems to only be associated with the armor type you are on when clearing the raid and getting the drop.

For example I have never really played a Mage as this Warlock is my main and I recently created a mage and i decided to check the sets tab and I discovered I had alot of sets unlocked.

Now as you mentioned if they went full tilt and had it so if you were doing legacy content and got plate tier gear as a cloth user that should be added to our sets tab and be useable on our alt plate character.

They havent for the actual set pieces. For example a mage specific item will not get “collected” when looted by a warlock. What happens instead is that set pieces often might share the appearance with 1-2 other items that arent locked behind the class restriction so that the appearance is possible to get collected at least in theory.

Quite frankly, the whole thing is outdated as hell because old content compiles and its a waste of time to do it on anything other than a warrior for the mere fact this class has bigger pool of items it can collect (and even then its still bad).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.