No new city for Night elves - Bel'Ameth the Capital village

For me, it this will happen, remains only one choice. Account delete just like my fiancee did in middle of war of thorns.
We both fell in love in Night Elfs in WC3. And only reason both of us to even buy WoW is Night Elfs.
Neither me nor her ever made any other race besides Night Elfs. And all we wanted from blizzard was a simple thing, not to make us tree huggers again and let us show our fangs again.
Instead we got 6 years of humiliation and ridicule only to be culminated with sharing new, aparently, capital city with the same people who burned our last home.
It is like spit in the face.

haha I bet my behind by the end of ptr before patch comes live, I will loose last blonde hair on my head and all will turn grey :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I get it, I really do. There’s only so much ridiculousness one can take. The storytelling has been crap many times. If they decide to make the place neutral it’d be another rather foul cherry on top.

Yup. 30 years of Warcraft only to be thrown out of the game. :stuck_out_tongue: But it’s a full circle. I started playing WoW because of Night Elfs and I will end it because of them. Kinda suiting end if they don’t change that. Luckily my brain is still sharp as ever so I have millions of good memories of this game and few tragedies too.

But enough of self pitty. Just had my third sleeping pill and maybe I will be able to fall asleep now lol.

Good night

May you have sweet dreams of kaldorei Kalimdor! :wink:

For me the biggest problem is the deaths they have suffered. According to the stories, very few Kaldorei are left alive, and yet they do not stop dying en masse, first in BFA with Nazmir’s suicide army, then many become Flame Druids or Primalists, and finally we see piles of corpses during the battle for the Emerald dream and displaced from Kalimdor.

Definitily Blizzard hate them very badly… -.-

Thanks, just woke up, almost noon now :stuck_out_tongue:

You can do this, let’s go!!
Hug the tree while pressing delete button

2 Likes

Yes they do. And by saying that certain whiners called me a whiner while they was whining about their faction all over the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

I said this in first thread on this forums I am afraid it will end up neutral. Well, I guess I was right. No info from blizzard, no info about anything. Horde runs around it as if they own the place among survivors of victims they killed, if Night Elf attacks horde, Night Elf get’s killed, They can use flight master, vendors, even saw a horde having quest mark in one of vids on yt.

Yap, done with this game as soon as my sub runs out in 16 days

Next patch I’ll spam rain of fire and cataclysm all over the place, hope you’ll see it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

O I will, don’t worry about that. I am not spineless devolved elf.
But remember, you are the next
World of wokecraft is coming for you too

Oh no, they’ll include suramar into the story? Better run for life!

Hope not, just in spite of you, but every horde city yes

Frankly I don’t care much :stuck_out_tongue:

O yes you do, you are just BS-in now

Darnassus took less than 10 years to build btw. so…

I care if the story is coherent, not how much my faction is winning

And it was built the moment game launched. How about that. Also it wasn’t neutral like this one will be…

Then you are living in delusion if you think story is coherent in wow, especially in last 6 years and especially now

I don’t say that current story is coherent (but it obviously improved in df, not in all aspects but most).
Whatever because nelf fans live in the alternative reality

hahaha. It got even worse. Let’s see. How many years we was dealing with Wrathion as only living uncorrupted Black Dragon in Azeroth? What we got. Ebyssion pulled out of ratt’s behind as Aspect. Oathstones massive part of regaining spectral powers? dumped without explenation, then Tyr became forucs of getting aspect powers, dumped no explenation. Then in a patch which should have been Night Elf only, as they advertised it, we got horde in it as damn annoying Avengers popping up all around the place, No explenation. Then Amirdrassil bless Aspects, now horde roaming around new city? What the hell is improved in this story in DF? It became worse. Few side stories was good. Blue Dragons ones was one of them. That Dwarf story at Ruby Lifeshrine was awsome. Rest? Total 0

If you think that’s better then, let’s say Legion or even Cata or WoD then you are really not playing the same game as everyone else