No new city for Night elves - Bel'Ameth the Capital village

But at least they can put Night elf lore to rest for a little while.

So glad to not have Tyrande in the lime light after these patches are out of the way.

2 Likes

A lot of people do that, now i’m pretty cynical most of the time, but i’m fairly optimistic about it, especially with the promise of it being a growing town (so far)

1 Like

Still remembers Tyrande being maniac of revenge over leader of her people.

Unfortunately it was just badly written and she came across as whiny more than anything.

I for one was on Sylvannas’ side, I’m sure there were many others.

I was a returning player at the time of the burning of Teldrassil, and that event represented was a big change, and the start of a huge battle. The Battle For Azeroth. It brought be back to the game because I enjoyed the Faction Wars.

It’s a shame we’re just friends now, really adds a layer of lame to the game.

1 Like

It’s gonna be good. Their art team is amazing.

True. I hope Metzen brings faction war to some extend back.

We both want politics between the factions that have to be set temporary aside for the greater good when whatever 3rd (villain) faction comes around the corner to annoy both Horde and Alliance.

1 Like

I don’t miss the faction war but I do miss having different quests for each faction.

We can now call night elves peasants, hehheh :rofl:

Hush measly human. This “peasants” have more wisdom and culture in their little toe of their left legs then your entire race combined :rofl:

1 Like

Rebuilding takes time I guess. Maybe we could have mass reconstruction events for all the cities that need it.

They should’ve given them an Ewok like village. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

On a serious note: sheeshj, that is underwhelming. Hopefully they have a plan to expand it gradually… if not… yeah, that’s really bad.

the bias started at start of TBC.

1 Like

Nope mate. way earlier. About the time WSG and AB was released.

Ikr – what happened to the blizzard who use to wow us at every turn. … Amirdrassil is admittedly impressive itself, so you expected the rest of what the night elves to get would be as impressive, and they have done some impressive theme related stuff for them.

But a village? No empowerments? No territory - totally underwhelming… it looks like just a beautiful tree and zone … and you mean that’s it?

5 Likes

i dont have a bad experience in classic BGs , i had fun and equal wines and loses on both my ally and horde char ;p…

So was I, and they know full well, this is the original home they came from, and it was for them they initially made Suramar, before deciding that Nightborne will become playable and survive.

The Kaldorei Empire is no more. Night elves live in trees now and are close to nature. They really fit that aesthetic of Darkshore/Ashenvale perfectly. Else you can always play Nightborne btw.

2 Likes

Even then, every bg I did, horde always had more healers. If Ally had none, horde will have at least 1 and factions then was pretty balanced. Even timers in Ab worked for the horde in that days. I was actually timing few AB’s. I would take mines, then shadowmeld, and timed how long will take for horde to gain it under control. Every time at least 5 seconds earlier. It was not game changing because most people back then enjoyed Bg’s like crazy and unlike today every player did the best. So even with disadvantage, at least groups that I was in on Misery battlegroup (was on Kazzak then with this one before it became horde realm) Alliance won much more then horde

But this is not related to this post

Yah play devolved junky like blood elfs. Aha, sure, yep, ofc…

I think the japanese style wooden architecture on amirdrassil looks good and is more unique than the darnassus one imo with the washed off limestone aesthetic