No pet spellbook

did i’m the only hunter who does not have acces to my pet spellbook?

my pet is summuned can’t see hes spell book…
i only see my spellbook.

thank you and have a good day.

3 Likes

Its under your general abilities where your racials are.

Bear in mind you had to do the quest to go to your class trainer in your main racial city to get pet training.

5 Likes

i think you don’t undertsand hes spellbook its gone i dont see and i cannot put growl off or on because i dont see it at all.

my hunter is lvl 14.

1 Like

Was it here before then and you had growl?

nope but i had just to do a repair and now is their

I have the same issue, I’ll try to repair the game as well and will update you afterwards.

have you done all the quest? (stupid question ofc… but who knows?).

Yup, I did all the quests and have the ability to tame. But I cannot see pet’s spell book neither can feed the pet.

Yes, but did you do the quest for pet training?

1)open [Beast Training] in [General] tab of your spellbook
2) Teach skill to your pet
3)???
4)Profit from having pet skill tab

25 Likes

I guess that’s a no, haven’t seen one. Maybe I’m foolish, let me have a look. Thx tho.
LE: Yup, that was the reason, I have to complete Training the Beast. I guess OP didn’t want to so look foolish and he said that the game needs to be repaired. Don’t waste your time repairing the game.

It is a bit weird, I actually had forgotten how it worked too :slight_smile:

1. Make sure you have done the Training the Beast quest (you get Growl 1/2 from that)
  2. Get additional pet spells from the Pet Trainer
  3. Click the Beast Training spell in your spell book
  4. Teach your pet the already learned spell
2 Likes

I thought this was a bit obvious considering if you read the hunter quest for your pet you know exactly what to do since you get the quest for your pet training right afterwards.

The only thing I can think of is that you don’t have actual pet yet. You just got a quest to tame one and you did and just run around with it. But you need to do the whole chain before you learn proper pet taming and be able to get permanent pet. This one should have a spellbook.

i did repair, the training stick in the spellbook was their. yes the quest was aleardy done.

I did all the quests too, but can only see my own spellbook - the spellbook of my pet was never available… how to fix that? my hunter is lvl 22.
And I learned spot 2 - 3 from the trainer. But still - dont have a pet spellbook.
Aswell I can heal my pet infight and feed it.

the training stick in your spellbook

how do you mean that? In my character spellbook via ( P )?
Do I need to activate it?
Will check after queue pos 2000 … :s
Its not an “extra” tab below. I know it should but its not there…

cheers man! …
No idea how I couldnt see that symbol in “my” spellbook.
found it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.