No Random dungeon Finder?

It feels like Blizzard devs are playing a completely different version of the game than the rest of us are. They’re under the impression that there is some massive playerbase of people willing to socialize and group together in tiny tight-knit communities were everyone knows each other and are real life friends. When in reality basically everyone still playing the game is on a couple of megaservers, you only know people from your guilds and raid groups, and most leveling is done via people paying illicitly gained gold to mages and paladins to boost you in dungeons while you AFK. I thought I’d be able to casually level a bunch of alts by spamming dungeon finder, just like I was able to in actual WotLK. But I guess that’s not happening, because they’re making SoM-esque changes pandering to a non-existent audience (just look at how miserably SoM failed when they tried to pander to these same hypothetical people). If their interest was truly in maintaining the “”“spirit of Classic”"" or whatever, they should have banned all boosting for profit and implemented changes to make it impossible. At the very last, if they’re really that concerned about “server communities”, make dungeon finder and make it server specific, would make no real difference since only servers left are ones with like thirty thousand players each.

25 Likes

Such a silly decision - save these kind of changes for SoM

11 Likes

There is an easy solution:
Implement Dungeon Finder in WotlK classic.
If someone doesn’t like it, he doesn’t have to use it.
He can even stay Burning Crusade like all true non-lfg fanatics …

Problem solved - everyone is happy!

30 Likes

There is another easy solution:
Dont implement dungeon finder in wotlk classic.
If someone doesnt like it they can play retail

13 Likes

karan of wow classic xD

3 Likes

Karen* /10char

LFD have been existing since WOTLK, if you dont like it, you can play TBC or Vanilla

21 Likes

I am OK, with not having RDF, but their reason is dumb. I mean what is so social special about spamming the LFG channel with the same thing over and over again for half an hour? I just don’t get it…

7 Likes

LFD only existed in last patch of WoTLk. not the whole thing.

9 Likes

what ever you say karen :P.

2 Likes

in WOTLK Classic at the start there will be lot of things from the last patch, why not LFD?

13 Likes

Because LFD is the worst feature to ever be implemented, just after Transmog and LFR

6 Likes

why plz tell us how LFD killed the social aspect of the game.

3 Likes

Once again, they’re going to base it off 3.3.5. LFD is not ‘technically’ content, it’s a system. So, people were expecting to be on release… and most PvErs in TBC use Bulletin Board, LFD is just the next step without the pain of whispering 20 different groups.

13 Likes

Because only lazy people want this feature and laziness=Death of an mmo. just look at retail

4 Likes

worst for a minority. Most of the servers are not overpopulated, a LFD tool would be helpful for making groups

15 Likes

aww what a pain to have to play the game and communicate with other players. OH THE HORROR

6 Likes

why dont you play vanilla wow? This is what you asked for right? Why you come here to mess with WotLK? WotLK had Dungeon Finder and is one of the main reasons many loved it! If you dont like it go play vanilla or TBC

12 Likes

Wotlk had dungeon finder in last patch. They can implement it then. I dont care. Just happy its not there from launch and I hope they never implement it because its a bad feature

5 Likes

Hahaha, every single one of your comments is non-constructive. This is not communication. This is spamming 20 different people who don’t care about you, especially if you’re playing a non-meta class.

Real communication starts when you’re in the dungeon. LFD just removes the non-sense.

12 Likes