No Random dungeon Finder?

Did I understood this correct? In WotLK will not be a random dungeon finder??? The only reason to do this is because they believe that this is whats holding back the rest of the people who did not join classic yet…

wtf? I am mad! This needs to change! No Changes!

82 Likes

LOVE this change. Random grouping and teleporting to dungeons should never have been added to an MMORPG to begin with. Thanks blizz <3

24 Likes

I was only willing to play with this feature included. Now I won’t. I’d hit level 80 and instead of being able to spam the finder right away, I’ll instead have to link “achieve” to some douche group leader just to get into the group to then get the achievement they’re asking for! I’ve not forgotten how destructive and exclusive achievements were during this expansion and should’ve been removed with the finder. I had waited since Classic’s inception for Wrath and it was for nothing! The fact that Ion just sat there and said: “You can still do that in Shadowlands! kek” had me all like: “Rimefang! Destroy this fool!”

52 Likes

exactly… me too! I guess they know that… their disaster called retail would be even more empty if wotlk had RDF…

exactly because I am a grown up instead of a no lifer spamming chats to get a group, having all the time of the day because I am loser and unemployed or 10 years old… exactly this is why I wanted RDF. to save my precious time as a grown up

30 Likes

This is such a controversial change. People are going to be upset over this. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went back on this decision eventually. People are Not happy with this.

38 Likes

Lol, such a useless comment. The anti-LFD’s fought for no LFD and received it. Now, the pro-LFD’s are going to fight for it to come back. Changes will always happen.

LFD is part of WOTLK, no matter when it was released during Wotlk (3.3.0 I believe but was hoping to get it on launch). It made Wrath what it was and it has many benefits for the current state of Classic, especially Trade Chat becoming identical to the Trade Chat of retail WoW, lol.

I was looking forward to spamming LFG on my alts and experiencing all the great dungeons from to 1-70. Also, spamming dungeons without the absolute pain of putting them together, literally 0 good experiences with this in TBC.

It is one of the major reasons I was going to come back to Classic, but if it’s not there… I’m 100% out and same for all my friends from TBC. I (and they) don’t want to waste any time with this decision.

26 Likes

Funny when “Wrath babies” were asking #Change in Classic no they want #NoChange.

Even if you want a true #NoChange it would mean no Dungeon Finder before the latest phase of Wrath

4 Likes

Keep dungeon finder out of classic!

12 Likes

so what are you? “Vanilla Baby”? “TBC Babie”? All you nostalrious players you got what you want… you got vanilla wow… We want wotLK as it was with LFG.

13 Likes

If you wanted wotlk as it was LFG would be added in ICC patch anyways. Why do you care?

5 Likes

I was also against #NoChange’s but the closer we got to Wrath, the more #NoChange’s I became… how funny that is.

Using the logic of TBC, they will release the game based off of 3.3.5, so I think that’s why people were hoping (like me) for LFG launch release.

9 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, i don’t mind if they add it (like it was back then) during the latest phase of Wrath Classic.

So, yes, it’ll still be “WOTLK as it was” and #NoChange

No Dungeon Finder from start = #NoChange.

6 Likes

Im so glad they are keeping automized features to retail. Keep classic as an mmorpg <3

8 Likes

mmorpg = boost, rush, gdkp and bots :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Sorry but this isn’t the same game it was in 2007. It’s infested with bots, you can’t make gold with professions (well, you could but at 1/10th pace), boosters spam Trade Chat day & night, people are buying gold cause it’s actually time-efficient and gearing themselves in GDKPs…

10 Likes

i think they should just add it in ppl are pickey as hell as it is right now. And with the bulletin board addon witch almost everyone use its resembles the dungeon finder yes i do understand the instant teleport to the dungeon can be a bad thing but the thing i liked with it was that you dont need to sit down just to find ppl to groupe up with so you can do other stuff at the same time. i hope they will add it in as a later patch but the way they descripe it it does sound like it will not be there witch i find sad becuse then its not the same game as it was back then this is a HUGE thing from wrath alot of ppl did like and i dont think there where that meany ppl that dont miss it as it is right now. i think that more ppl wants it back more now then anything specialy becuse people are so picky as what they want in dungoens (only spell cleave or no invite )

15 Likes

So you wanna add tokens, pay to win boosts and stuff? whats your point? good thing blizzard is taking action to preserve the MMO aspect of classic.

4 Likes

They are literally promoting everything I just listed…

4 Likes

Keep LFD in the game! Such a bad decision to not implement it

22 Likes

no tokens wont be in wotlk LMAOO