No spectral tiger + new twitch drops

Swift Spectral Tiger Unlikely to Return Via Game Promotions - Wowhead News

n the interview, Ion Hazzikostas has stated that he wouldn’t expect all of the TCG Mounts to show up back from drops. However, these TCG items were always promotional items and the recent promotion are old items becoming available to players who weren’t around back then or who didn’t have TCG available in their regions, as that didn’t feel fair. It didn’t feel right that the only way to get these collectables previously was to go to a 3rd party site and buy them for a lot of money.

Ion Hazzikostas called out the Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger]https://www.wowhead.com/item=49284/reins-of-the-swift-spectral-tiger) by name and mentioned that there are a couple that they are going to take extreme care with, the Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger](https://www.wowhead.com/item=49284/reins-of-the-swift-spectral-tiger) included. He wouldn’t expect this mount to drop randomly through some promotion. Ion personally would be surprised to see that coming back in any form, but if if it did show back up, they would think very very very very carefully about it as they know what players have put into getting them and how treasured they are and taking that away overnight would be wrong.

Dragonflight Patch 10.1 Twitch Drops - Blazing Hippogryph and Ethereal Portal - Wowhead News

I hope asmongold return, he joking around atm, it’s only streamer i watch.

Blizz pay asmon to stream again.

The comments surprises me that they will protect or really consider long hard regarding the Tiger after giving it away in China to all players.

3 Likes

omg no, that dude is really annoying

1 Like

People crying incoming.

I for one welcome these new gifts.

How is spectral tiger any more special than the other tcg drops? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

current ones look cute, i think they’ll save spectral tiger for either this anniversary or next one, the big 20

I rather have the coc…rooster.

This is what I too want to know.

They will add it later in-game as an achievable thing for everyone but unlikely as promotion they said.

I hope one day they’ll add the Woolly White Rhino as he’s the TCG mount I really want

4 Likes

Blizzard has nothing to do with what happens in China, sweetie.

Good. I dont have the tiger, but Im glad they wont bring it back out. It would no longer hold any rarity what so ever.

Plus I have the Magic Rooster, I would be aggrieved if they just handed that out to everyone – I got it back in MoP for 290k gold, bargain, at the time that was all my gold from all my characters, totally worth it though.

1 Like

You enjoyed your mount for something like 10 years now whats the point of holding it back from others? it’s like giving an old model car to everyone after you’ve been using it for 10 years.

It hasn’t been rare since ye olde thymes of duplication exploits.

Im selfish.

The thing is, if everyone had it, I would no longer use it. No mount that everyone has, or is extremely common, ever gets ridden if players have rarer ones in their collection.

1 Like

thats good.Lets hope it stays like that for an extra 10 years
plus,there is the welfare spectral tiger from the trading post for those who need a spectral tiger.

tbh every time i see a player riding a spectral/swift spectral tiger i envy that player in a good way.if all us plebs we were able to ride that mount it would be something like the mount below instead of the ferrari ingame mount it is now.

1 Like

I think I’m one of the few who just isn’t excited for the spectral tiger. I would really like the rooster mount.

2 Likes

Why ? a lot bought them when there was massive duping during MoP at 100k each nothing special about that.

1 Like