#NoBetainviteClub šŸ²

RWF is really a stupid concept from like a competition standpoint anyway.
Thereā€™s only one go at it and once itā€™s done itā€™s only so many division you can do like US/EU/server before itā€™s redundant.
And then you have to wait like a year until the next raid and the next race for it to be relevant again.

Wow competitive players should really start focusing more on patch duration speedruns instead. That way it stays relevant over a longer period of time and that way you donā€™t have to rush as much info out as possible for launch (often at the cost of game development and personal enjoyment). You also get a longer period in which to practice and perfect your runs. And itā€™s an evolving leaderboard so you can just keep at it.

2 Likes

Explain. Is it not fun? Iā€™ve really been looking forward to the wider landscapes and talent trees and Dragon Riding sounds good too I guess.

I gotta say the feral talents are awful, new ones, too. So thatā€™s a bit of a downer for my fun in there Iā€™m sure. No opportunity to check it for myself though.

I guess it doesnā€™t really have much of the high-end content at all right now, yeah? So youā€™re just kindda testing levelling and all the things people will be spending the least amount of time with lol.

Iā€™ve given up on druid. Theyā€™re not going to fix them, not any of the specs. Iā€™ll probably play a priest in DF with the way things are going atm in the beta.

Thatā€™s assuming everyone cares about high end content, which they donā€™t.
Leveling and exploring is what a lot of us would like to spend most of our time doing, as M+ is too competitive and raiding is just completely unappealing to the casual player.

For myself, all the info about quest text, dragon riding glyph locations etc, already being out there is a major bummer, sure I can try to avoid that stuff, but that doesnā€™t stop other people from discussing it around me.

1 Like

this is when it pays to have 0 friends connected to the game lolā€¦ and no connections to the game and no feedsā€¦ as soon as i log off this forum.

information blackout.

not that i mind if it did get spoiled for me ā€¦ but still helps lolā€¦

I meant beta wise not missing out much. Sometimes it depends either you spoil yourself in Beta or spoil yourself when the launch day is coming. As i tested alpha so far the zones were beautiful for sure and talents trees are quite fun to mess around some do need to be worked on but other than that look forward for the expansion start!

1 Like

As have I.

The problem with feral for me is mainly that the Shadowlands covenant spells are all sticking around, and this is bad because these abilities are AMAZING. So amazing, in fact, that they bury the whole spec under themselves and cause tons of damage to its gameplay loop. The necrolord spell, for instance, kills multi-target DoT AoE beacuse of course the bleeds themselves are nerfed to compensate for all this and convoke is way too powerful and way too easy to stop - but it wonā€™t be stopped in PvE; same problem.

I also just canā€™t help but notice how easy of a time I have on both my feral and my mage when I encounter a feral in PvP. I just destroy them lol. Mirror matches are literally my best match-upā€¦

Iā€™m perfectly well aware of that but the way Blizzard has designed the game seems to only cater to those who like high-end content. There really isnā€™t a whole lot of meat to the levelling in retail - thatā€™s a Classic thing honestly. :confused:

Can this also be the #IAccidentlyDeletedMyMainSoNowIā€™mStuckPostingOnAnAltFor24HoursUntilICanRestoreThem club?

No. Go away.

:panda_face: :clown_face:

<3

/pat :frowning:

1 Like

This is why no one like Pandaren :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

2 Likes

I have 1 character that I actually play, Palivar and then a whole bunch of name reservation characters whoā€™s names all begin with Palā€¦ Palistrasz, Paldormu, Paligos, Palvus ectā€¦

Not paying attention I deleted my actual character instead of one of my placeholdersā€¦

I think that earns you a place in the no-main branch of the nobetainvite club.

2 Likes

Hey Ananda, slightly off-topic. But I have been wondering; do you know if you lose MVP status, like the TL3, if you are inactive for some time?

This is so sad to hear! I freaking love druids :cry: balance is everything I want from a range dps (beside good dmg). The utility kit is absolutely amazing!

Lmao :rofl: this is hilarious m8! My heart would stop beating for a second if I was you!

You are most welcome to hang around here until you get your character back :wink:

1 Like

2 Likes

Well, season 4 is already getting a bit dull, so Iā€™d like to play the beta to try out some of those new class trees. I wouldnā€™t spoil my experience of playing my main classes, so Iā€™d only try out classes/specs that I normally donā€™t play.

I hope the pre-patch with the new talent trees will be out soon.

Tell me about it! It did get old pretty fast!

I have done KSM x2 and also the slime kitty :cat: so I feel quite done actually! I will only farm my last rep and paragons until pre-patch!

WoW Betas arenā€™t meant for the mere mortals apparentlyā€¦

Beta would be a waste for me. I get Beta invite, create a character, look at some things, log off and never come back.
Been there, done that (exception was 2003)