Nobody is raiding

Hello, i’m playing alliance and there’s basically no normal raids in lfg, what is peak pug time in eu from your experience?
Also m+ loot is crazy bad lol, took me 31 keys to get tier set and i still have green weapons while doing 15s… i still remember farming for 2 seasons ruby trinket.
Should really increase or change aquisition loot in all content, would also incentivize puggin raid when you actually have a decent chance of getting something.
Also main stat increase consumables are lazy bad design change my mind.

7 Likes

Alliance’s dead and blizzard surports cyber bullying

12 Likes

Don’t worry Cross Realm is coming soon.

1 Like

31 runs is nothing. Now imagine if M+ didn’t exist. Now that would be awful

1 Like

I don’t know what server you are on but on turalyon/doom hammer I’ve seen slot of groups on alliance just long LFR queues.

Probably because most people are past doing lfr at this point

raiding aint that fun. thats why. i got like 10 alts that could benefit from normal raids, and heroic raids, cba, atm i dont even do m+ with them, the gearing in slow and rng. and not fun.

some ppl say a alt is meant to be bad, so i guess the point is to just lvl it to 60 and dont touch it again.

7 Likes

If the game is unplayable then don’t count on having anyone to play with.

You’re saying you have not a single tier piece even after we got the bad luck catchup catalyst? How are people still complaining about this? You have more opportunities to get tier pieces now than ever before.

Some people are just never satisfied.

3 Likes

Pugging isn’t fun. Raiding is awesome.

What’s not awesome is having to spend 20 minutes after each boss looking for replacements because people leave, and then “no lock m8, gotta walk”, so you wait more.

Pugging is in general a miserable experience. People who don’t want to be in endgame guilds should join communities and discords that do the things you want done and nobody should be using the dungeon/raid finder.

4 Likes

I still can’t understand what is fun about doing few dungeons for 1000th time, usually when I play new games I do like few runs and I got bored, from now on after realizing how stupid I was, I will just play mmos on fresh launches and if so anyhow one of those mmos interests me I will keep playing it, played wow for 15 years and I wasted my life pretty much, when I was so blind doing same content over and over, not realizing full potential of mmo RPGs, but there is one thing I am still happy about and that is fact that I mainly played BGs over 15 years, and that content I can consider as fun and worth repeating, or even arenas.

3 Likes

I think he was talking about getting a shoulder/head/legs etc. drop? Might be mistaken though.

1 Like

I mean… I don’t know.

In the past, we didn’t get tier sets via PvP like we do now, did we? And now they have expanded upon that with M+ as well, as you can get tier pieces from the vault or just head to the catalyst and convert it to a tier piece. You can do the same with PvP pieces.

And then there is raiding… which, as usual, will definitely give you loot you need at some point.

How much simpler do people want this game to become? It’s got a bunch of catchup, bad luck systems in place now to satisfy the needs of everybody - hardcore and casuals alike.

1 Like

Depends on the raid. Sepulcher usually has on Argent Dawn at least a few listings for normal across the day, I think. However, if you try to find one for Sanctum of Domination… Good luck finding 1 group within an entire week.

Still here you are complaining on a forum

raiding is cool 1 time, for each boss. refarming unscaled raids, raids that become more easy and easy for each week aint fun…

If i raided for the social aspect, i can think of countless things to do with a group of players/raiders that i rather do than raiding. x)

1 Like

Problems with raiding and participation is one, they are not hard but too complex and ppl need to put so much effort to make run on normal difficult. They required a lot learning.

Blizzard have participation numbers and i guess it’s main reason why they nerfing them every week.

They should lower complexity for normal and heroic and leave mythic for hardcore raiders like it is right know.

I really want raid time to time but i have a job 5x9h and sometimes Saturday. I don’t want making from game 2nd job for scheduled raiding. It’s more people like me.

3 Likes

Different people will have different reasons. So here are some:

• Mount
  • Portals
  • Tittle
  • Speed farming level 2 & 3 for 200 valor
  • Farming for specific item from level 15
  • Unlocking 3 item choices from the vault
  • Pushing levels for the challange
  • Doing m+ because I specifically enjoy it
1 Like

Reads title

im not even playing the game XD

jsut the forum :3

2 Likes

considering i mostly see more sell grps on Alliance side, yea fun times. Hope you find a guild that fits u

Totally personal tho, not everyone likes content that scale constantly, basically countering the effect of gearing up.

3 Likes