#nochanges? that's a joke now

This quest is working only on some layers( info from us forum)

1 Like

Ok thanks. Don’t you think it’s odd saying it’s not working, but then linking a video where it is working, as proof of it not working? No wonder I and GMs are confused about it lol.

2 Likes

video date is 14 may so beta or priv server

1 Like

same thing with the BB boat working on some layers and not on others. Now that’s definitely amusing new issue with this game. Layer based bugs!

Typical classic-fanboy responde…

So you remeber energi regen rates from 15y old version of game?

1 Like

Go away

I saw infernal in SW auction, it wrecked some chaos.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what you’re saying about the Infernals since you seem to be smashing your keyboard in a nonsensical fit of rage, but if you’re saying that they don’t start killing people, you’re wrong. I’ve seen a couple go ham, and helped take one down

Which is why bugs got past. Streamers get away with far too much, and they’re loved far too hard by Blizzard. They spread opinion as fact, and simply use their renown to gain benefits both in real life, and the game.

gO bAcK tO rEtAiL.

We are in retail, find a better response instead of that generic cookie-cutter response that helps no one.

So your only example is the outhouse and now everything is changed ?

Go back to retail.

It has always been a joke, although some people are a bit slow and didn’t get it.

Did farmer dalsson turn undead while taking a sh*t?
That is pretty based and redpilled

Dont feed the troll

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.