Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Can you not make one (1) post without spewing drivel

9 Likes

Should doxx me, I wouldn’t mind, I am in fact VERY handsome, and it’s simply free advertising.

As for OOCers on the server? I don’t see why they’re crucial to the health of the server considering that groups for raiding/pve can be formed with members from other non-RP servers anyway.

I don’t really know why getting ‘realm firsts’ is considered important. I don’t think it has any impact on me.

7 Likes

I think more than just I know the fact certain people like to make jokes about topics that shouldn’t be joked about. I mean everybody’s done it but we all grow up eventually and realise it’s wrong.

I mean, to be fair king

3 Likes

Oh, the COAD one, yes, not massively chuffed about that one, though I did note one interesting feature. If you like the PCU, you are a bad guy, if for whatever reasons you fall out with some of them, suddenly you are enlightened and a ‘good guy’.

Bit of a binary take on it, You can fall out with people yet still maintain the same basic agreement on principles.

But yes, the screen shots were a bit creepy, given they were not consented to.

1 Like

Only realm first I care about is the realm first of having 140 roleplayers in one drama-free hugely spectacular emote fight. :point_up:

7 Likes

Some later than others then ? Or why else would you try to spread people’s personal information on a WoW RP forum

1 Like

Who here cute e-boys of AD :blush:

Saying; “Actually, no! I was not intending that at all!” doesn’t excuse any of your actions.

You know that deep in your lovecraftian mind there’s a little goblin typing on a keyboard, smiling everytime your contributions slander someone you dislike for -no good reason- at all.

When you spot a Horde non-RPer in Warmode and you and the boys take out your Slivers of N’zoth.

7 Likes

Did someone say e-boy? :flushed:

surround em and unleash blaster fire on em

1 Like

If they don’t want to accept an apology then sad game to them. I made a mistake without knowing the full extent, I admit. But dragging it in over and over isn’t the most mature thing. Then again what do I expect when people hate me over my simple “bad role play” back in the day?

alright, that’s enough out of you, doxxir

5 Likes

the foot sniffer has been summoned

2 Likes

True why do u keep doing it then

1 Like

Everyone (ie. you) has done it (ie. doxxing people you don’t like)? Don’t think everyone does that actually

You’re a pretty unfortunate person if you think what you do is common / acceptable Doxir

Yeah pretty weird (crazy) that someone who pretends to be so against this kind of stuff in fact does it instantly

6 Likes

I am a haggard wreck of a man, and even I don’t care that much, but some people might , and it might make them uncomfortable, so Doxxing is never on, unless you do it to yourself.

Okay you made a mistake

Ah you actually didn’t mean it at all

Yeah I also admit to never being wrong

It’s like talking to a child

2 Likes

I have brought peace , freedom, justice, and security to my Roleplay Server.

6 Likes