Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

“I have nexer doxxed people” (read people as : persons Vaxir agrees with)

5 Likes

Uhnish… get the non rpers out.

7 Likes

“I didnt look through the blog, ergo-- I am not responsible.”

:thinking:

edit: dunno why it quoted you as me but sure, forums.

No, because you see, you are only sorry to those “innocent” people, so in fact I understand your writing far better than you.

1 Like

AITA for coming to an RP realm?

I’d like to preface this by saying that it was in NO WAY my fault. The atmosphere was cozy, and the community looked nice. Anyways, what happened was while I was looking for a new thread to migrate to, some RPers asked if I could instead join a server that’s better suited for what I’m looking for. Thing is their realm is going to die without people like us. Who will earn the realm first kills? RPers can’t do content. Some people got mad for “ruining our role play” and a man from the forums scolded me for “treating them like animals in a zoo” It’s not like i WANTED to interrupt their roleplay, and besides, isn’t that what they are there for? AITA?

4 Likes

You linked to the Consequences of Argent Dawn tumblr page, which as people have pointed out are in the habit of doxxing people.

2 Likes

Said it a lot but I ain’t good with words at times.

No, nobody deserves to be doxxed, not even myself and that’s why certain people got forum banned.

Wait, there is a blogging Doxx with people’s actual appearance on it, do they get to choose their own photo’s? Or is it the comedy picture where you have a traffic cone on your head and are mooning a police station?

But you are not innocent so I am not sorry for your doxxing.

I linked a doxxing page (it was on accident bros) LOL come on . . . Vaxir why do you do this

5 Likes

kill all oocers

8 Likes

Go back on that blog you proudly linked, scroll down until I am featured on it. Click on the blog that that post has been shared from, scroll down. Then sit down and have a long hard think.

https://gyazo.com/9f686dce29764e3050f80a3505f3a22d

Do you think that excuses you from doing it? Ignorance isn’t an excuse, if you’re going to use something as evidence at least check it first?!

CoaD also have the habit of actively slandering people.

No matter how you put it, your actions were committed with malicious intent.

5 Likes

they smell like poo-poo, they’re so god damn stupid, and i just have to admit it:
i hate em

pack your bags and go to Kazzak where trash like you OOCers belong

11 Likes

It should be a holy duty to gank any obvious non-RPers you run into in warmode.

If they are on AD, anyway… Sadly few I encounter in WM are.

1 Like

No. Not quite. I used to read it a while ago and the slurs from people in that one community put me off for life. That’s what I based my linking on. I was disgusted if I’m honest at some things said. Even some topics shouldn’t be joked about.

As they say;

If it’s RP they do doubt, then get them all out!

10 Likes

Not quite an apology - in fact you weirdly make it about yourself

You’re not the victim but the aggressor and it’s a shame that Blizzard allows you to keep posting after that

8 Likes