Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

Hmmm might be a weird bug or perhaps they’re looking for some info on you to reply with

4 Likes

Will they post about my immaculate hairline or extremely nice car I wonder

3 Likes

What do you guys actually want from Vaxir?

Perhaps they will take a moment to admire your herculean physique :flushed:

6 Likes

That however would be a trait we all share in the P C and U

5 Likes

it’d be nice if he didn’t post the link to consequences of argent dawn. he apologized for it and thats cool but why didnt he check in the first place?

ain’t that right, herc

4 Likes

Yes my son

3 Likes

Especially on an RP realm, with few competitors compared to Normal realms.
PvE leaderboards mean nothing when a guild rolls on an RP realm in my opinion.

Edit: didn’t meant to reply to Exolth, sorry.

2 Likes

Yeah, to my knowledge Vaxir hasn’t done that since the latest incident, for which she has apologize. Short of going back in time to undo it, there’s not a whole lot she can do now.

1 Like

it’s always nice when a guy who’s caught out just puts their hands up instead of mashing together words as a rebuttal

Moody , son of Doxxir

2 Likes

know where the vet is? because these swans are sick :muscle: :muscle:

2 Likes

They have not apologised to me but I’m willing to hear from them any moment now. Please let your client know this

My own lawyer @Morsteth will keep in touch

4 Likes

what exactly would not constitute an ‘innocent victim’ of doxxing

What do you think would warrant doxxing, such that they would not be ‘innocent victims’?

1 Like

Doubly so for the PCU ladies
:muscle: :woman:

7 Likes

I am not going to defend Vaxir’s actions, I also disagree with the manner in which Vaxir has responded tonight, but the tone in recent rebuttals to Vaxir is also quite obnoxious, and I dislike it.

Nice

1 Like

Eh, as said, I apologised for it in the other thread. Accepted or not, people need to move on and realise we make mistakes at times.

oocers and doxxir OUT

4 Likes

:popcorn: