Non-RPers are critical to the health of the server

consequences of argent dawn

or

a place where people get together to make a huge problem about the tiniest thing or the most blatant joke and then also doxxes from time to time

their most common practice is insinuating racism, sexism and god knows what else by taking screenshots intentionally out of context

1 Like

Too much scrolling, I am a lazy gal. :woman_shrugging:

yikes on trikes

1 Like

hi doxir can you explain why after refusing to apologize for spreading a doxx blog you are sucking off that selfsame doxx blog on tumblr while calling the pcu doxxers?

thanks in advance!

https://gyazo.com/67e36c26f29b17cf5ccf370ee442253f

8 Likes

lol in ten

TL;DR

Vaxir gives non apology for linking to a website that has doxed pcu members, plays victim card.

1 Like

Jesus Christ.

7 Likes

gives backhanded apology and insinuates there are people than deserve to be doxxed then has a bit of a cry abt their rp past when no one asked

2 Likes

man yeah they’re SO sorry

1 Like

Can’t believe vaxir also linked someones 10 inch uncut gem

4 Likes

LOL wait seriously

2 Likes

Really cannot see why its such an issue to say; “Sorry for doxxing you Perroy, I messed up”

Look at CoAD at the moment.

1 Like

no surely NOT

1 Like

that was u Meg u dirty boy

1 Like

I never knew CoAD was so smutty.

it does explain doxir’s infatuation for coad, though…

1 Like

Surely not… it was some guy from blood howl that posted it!! I ain’t in that guild.

3 Likes

it’s true meg left that guild!

1 Like

he no longer carries the taint

2 Likes

they took his WHAT?!

2 Likes

You Doxx someone, you apologise. That is the very least you can do. Whether first hand or second hand. You just don’t do that shiz.

It is not a hard kept secret that I disagree with the PCU on certain matters, but this goes beyond the pale, You are either sorry, or not sorry, the mealy mouthed half way house has never worked. I actually saw the Doxxing on Perroy, on this very forum, and thought “Ouch…I mean, regardless of whether you like the person or not, that is…some pretty extreme level of shiz” So I suppose, the question is…Upon what grounds did COAD decide to speak on my behalf in a manner I never would have, I mean it is written, so that is slander, or libel, frankly I don’t give a damn, but when people try to impute my words ( In a narrative sense, this is totally cool) in a literal sense, then I would like some agency as to how this is done. As in, who the damned hells is behind this COAD…

2 Likes